dylan when ...

he's doing a zoom interview and they ask if he's found love during lockdown, unaware that you're sat opposite dylan since he had in fact found the one

"so, have you?" the interviewer presses him as dylan looks away from the camera.

he looks over at you to check if you're okay with him saying anything, and when you nod he gestures for you to come over to him.

"uh, in fact... i have," he grins, "this is y/n... we kind of bumped into each other at our local store and now we sort of live together." he laughed as you sat besides him, he wrapped an arm around you and pulled you closer to him so you were in view of the camera.

the interviewer gasps and waves, eager to be the first one to meet dylan's new girlfriend.

"hi!" you wave and smile as dylan glances at you lovingly.

"you two look adorable together! i wish we had more time to talk but unfortunately we have to wrap this up... i wish you both the best of luck." the interviewer said before logging off.

dylan closed his laptop and pulled you onto his lap, "i'm glad the world will finally know... because i am so in love with you i can't keep it inside anymore."

"i love you, dylan... more than i can express." you reply as you press a kiss against his forehead.