dylan when ... birthday edition

you surprise him on set of his new film with a tray of cupcakes with happy birthday candles on top

one of his co-stars had been distracting him whilst you decorated his trailer and got ready to surprise him with his favourite flavour cupcakes.

he finally headed back to his trailer and was ecstatic to see you waiting for him since the film was on the other side of the country from where you both lived together.

you started singing happy birthday to him and he couldn't stop smiling as he watched you, completely and utterly over the moon to see you.

before you got to finish singing he'd swept you off of your feet, your legs immediately wrapping around his waist as he spun you around, "i'm so happy you're here."

"me too, happy birthday baby." you smile, kissing him softly.

"you flew all this way for me?" he asked, letting his forehead rest against yours.

"of course i did... besides, i couldn't let you look this good," you gestured to his blonde hair and tattoos, "and not come and see you?" you smile, kissing him again.

"well... i hope i can make your visit worth it." dylan replies, his lips flickering into a smirk.

happy 30th birthday to one of my favourite people in existence, dylan o'brien! <3