how you spend christmas together

dylan o'brien — after he finishes filming for the holidays he takes you home to spend time with him and his family for christmas. you decorate the tree, bake christmas cookies, build snowmen and watch christmas movies together and just being an adorable couple that his family can't get over.

stiles stilinski — stiles knows how much you love christmas so he does everything he can to make it special for you. he buys you a bunch of presents, helps you bake cookies and decorate each other's houses so they're ready for the big day. you also host a christmas dinner on christmas eve for the pack which is full of love and laughter and mistletoe kisses.

joel dawson — life isn't the same as it used to be and holidays are rarely celebrated considering you're always running from monsters together. but every christmas joel finds something to gift you, even if it's just a drawing or a new coat to keep you warm that you find when scavenging, it truly is the thought that counts.

stuart twombly — christmas at google is extremely fun, the whole campus is decorated, all of the free food is christmas themed and everyone is in a happy mood. stuart can't resist carrying mistletoe around with him everywhere just as an excuse to kiss you whenever he wants.

thomas — life after the maze doesn't exactly go back to how it was, but one thing thomas does is always decorate a tree with whatever he can find to bring christmas cheer to you and the rest of the gladers.

mitch rapp — despite his busy life and rarely getting to spend time with you, he always clears his schedule to spend christmas day with you to do whatever you want. whether it's spend the day snuggled up on the couch watching movies or going ice skating, anything to make you happy.

dave hodgeman — dave is very romantic when it comes to christmas date ideas, one time he even goes as far as hiring a horse and carriage to take you both around the town you live to look at the houses that are all decorated.

colin — despite his bad boy exterior, you are his soft spot. he buys you the most thoughtful gifts, goes with you to pick out a real christmas tree and even goes sledding with you despite the fact you're both the oldest at the park.

stu maxsome —stu bakes you a bunch of goodies that you eat together whilst watching christmas films and decorating the tree. he even makes you both wear matching sweaters when you go out with friends for a festive meal.

jimmy — hanging out on christmas day is enough for both of you, you don't need to do any special activities apart from cuddle up on the couch together and sing christmas songs and watch your favourite movies.

not all characters are included in this one as i don't know the characters enough to write them yet but soon!!<3