What!? Adopt?

"Savannah, Listen don't take what others say to heart but between me and you. The others are just blind to what decent music is!" Frank winked. Should we go down stairs now?" Gerard asked looking quite awkward. "Sure" I smiled. Frank and Gerard took my hands and we walked down the stairs and into the living room.

I let go off frank and gerard's hands and walked over to the sofa to sit with the others. "So as a band we were thinking of adopting someone, The entire band would have custurdy over them, they would be allowed on tour with us and stuff like that" Ray explained and I could see the bored looks on the other kids faces. "Would you like to look at some files?" Miss sugar asked trying to look intrested. I sighed.

Wait, did she just say look at files? As in someone else would see about my past? about how the only friend I can make was Dan? No. That file is for my social worker's and my eyes only! By the time I realised what was happening I was alone in the room with Miss sugar and the band, I noticed they were reading my file. I jumped across the table and knocked it out of Miss Sugar's hands. "Savannah! Go to your room!" She automatically screamed. I stood up and ran to my room with my folder in my hands, No one will see that again.

I stood next to the window in my room trying to decide what to do with my folder, Should I burn it? Without warning Mikey walked in and slowly wandered up to me. "Savannah, Please can we finish reading your folder? If we are going to adopt you we will need to know a little about you past..." He pleaded. "Adopt me? No one will adopt me" I stated. "Well, we were thinking of adopting you..." I heard Ray say from the bedroom door. "What?" I asked, shocked.

_____________________________

Comment, Vote

Let me know what you thought so I can continue....

Xo_Toxic