Haters

Ray and Mikey walked out the room sleepily, then they noticed me. "Savannah! Why are you crying! Are you okay?" Mikey screamed loudly as he ran over to me, I heard Gerard and Frank wake up in the next room.

I looked at Mikey, who was now knelt in front of me, "Savannah, what's wrong?" He asked more calmly, I looked down at my feet, how do you tell someone that their fan saw hate you? I kept thinking what I was going to say over and over in my mind.

"Hey Mikey... Have you been on twitter yet?" Frank asked as he wondered through the door, he made I contact with me and froze. A few seconds later Gerard walked in looking down at his phone and bumped straight into Frank, they both fell to the floor.

Ray looked at me, "Savannah, you've been on twitter haven't you? You saw all the hate directed at you?" He whispered, I nodded in response. Mikey's head snapped up to look at us, "Wait, you mean to tell me our fans are posting hate about Savannah!?!?" He sounded angry. "Yes that is exactly what he means" Gerard muttered behind us. "I'm going to sort this out, Frankenstein style!" Frank said trying to lighten the mood, I laughed when he made a super hero pose and ran to get his laptop.

The guys logged on to their website and decided to post a message to the fans.

"Guys, I know some of you would like answers to why we adopted Savannah, but it is a long story that not even she knows. We would like to be able to explain it to her before announcing it to all of you, she has a right to know first since it is her personal life. Yes, she is adopted by us, and no she didn't ruin our concert, blame Frankie for what happened if you like since it was his idea. But if we see anymore hate towards Savannah, we won't be happy. It could even cause us to cancel shows because right now Savannah is important to all of us. -Gerard, Ray, Mikey and Frank."

They posted it and then Gerard went to make coffee, I started to wonder what the 'long story' was about them adopting me. Why didn't I know?

------------------- 

Did I really just update twice in a week!? I guess i did xD  

I just notice how high the reads are, nearly 4,000!  

thank you guise! It means a lot! Xoxo -Toxic