Concert time!

Savannah's point of view:

Me and Frank had arrived back about half an hour ago, we had bought a few things and may have stopped off at the arena before heading back to the tour bus, but right now the guys were getting ready for the show.

Frank walked past me "Remember our plan, kiddo" he smiled and walked off the bus behind Ray, Mikey and Gerard were last to leave "You going to watch? Mikey questioned. "Nah, you have a ton more i can watch, I'll stay here for this one." I smiled wished them good luck. Once they were out of sight I ran to Franks bunk and collected the water balloons we had bought at the store, time to fill them up with water!

I filled 5 or 6 up, even though Frank only wanted 3 but oh well I've got an idea of my own! I put them in my bag. I went to the bathroom and got ready, I had a concert of go to!

I walked of the bus, making sure I had locked it. I didn't want any fans going onto the bus, now did I? The guard at the door recognised me from earlier and allowed me into the crowd.

The guys came onto the stage and I tried to stay hidden but near the front so my plan would still work!

I waited until they played bulletproof heart and climbed over the barrier, I had put my hood up but the security were in on this and didn't try to stop me, I could see the confusion clear on Gerard's face when they didn't try to stop me and I had to hold back a laugh.

I made my way onto the stage and opened my bag, I threw the water balloons at the guys and saved Frank to last. "Who are you?!" Gerard sounded pissed! Ha!

I put my hood down to reveal my face, I couldn't stop laughing when I noticed that Frank had just realised I had turned his plan against him as well!

Gerard's face lit up when he saw who I was, he walked up to me. "You think that's funny, do you?" He asked smirking, "Yes, yes I do" I smiled back. The crowd had fallen silent. "Well then." Gerard smirked before lifting me up and putting me over his shoulder. "Hey, just because I'm smaller than Frank, doesn't mean you have the right to do this! Hey! Mikey, Ray, Frank help!?" I screamed as I noticed Gerard was getting closer to the edge of the stage. "You wouldn't dare." I whispered. "Oh would I not?" I could hear the amusement in his voice!