Adopted, and now a Runaway

"Savannah, i think you should get some sleep?" Mikey asked me looking worried, I was still on my phone and was getting more hate than before, but i wouldn't tell the guys that. #StupidSavannah was even trending. I sighed. I couldn't stay here, not with the guys. I had to leave. 

I looked up at Mikey and the others, "Okay, Fine time for sleep i guess?" I fake smiled, When they were all asleep i would leave, they wouldn't know until it was two late. We all walked to the bunks and went to sleep, I waited half an hour then tip toed into the main room. I searched for a note book and pen and wrote the guys a note. 

"Hey guys,

I'm sorry but i can't stay with you when the fans hate me, I'm sorry but i am sure you will be better off without me

xo -Savannah"

I grabbed my rucksack of a few belongings and snuck out the bus and slowly locked the doors behind me, I zipped my hoodie up since i could feel the cold hitting against my body. I started walking, i didn't know where.

Gerard's P.O.V

My alarm went off at 7am, The guys and I decided it would be best to leave Savannah to sleep so we all went to go make coffee. Frankie froze when he reached the main room, He was reading a note. he read it out to all of us.

Oh... This is going to effect Frank badly, He has lost his little cousin once again. Yes, cousin. Savannah doesn't know yet but she is actually related to Frank. We got a phone call from her mother when she was put up for adoption by her father. Thats when we saw the adoption car outside one of our gigs.

---------------------------------------------------------

Small chapter but Savannah's Left! What do you think about that? And she is related to frank?!!?

Guys, Please give feed back because it helps a lot when i am writing xo -Toxic