Live show

"Why should I help you when you turned MY OWN PLAN AGAINST ME!?" Frank screamed, Gerard turned to face him, "Wait, This was your plan?" Gee sounded amused, "Guys, Get him." Gerard Yelled to Mikey and Ray. I knew I had to get Frank on my side again to get out of this.

Then i remembered that I had spare water balloons in my bag. I managed to throw one at Gerard and he dropped me onto the stage, "Frank! Duck!" I yelled across the stage as i threw the last balloon towards Mikey and Ray. I ran over to Frank and we ran to the opposite side of the stage to the others. 

"Who the fuck are you!?" We heard some fans yell, Gerard turned to face them and walked over to the microphone. "Savannah is our adoptive daughter!" He screamed happily into the mic. The crowd once again fell silent. "Bullshit!" I heard a girl scream, "No, It's not actually!" Mikey spoke up. I ran back stage and allowed them to finish the set. 

At the end of the show the guys came back stage and got ready. "I can't believe you turned my own plan against me Savannah!" Frank giggled from behind me, i turned around to face him "Well, how could i not?" I laughed.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Guise, I'm sorry that it's a short chapter but i have exams this week and can't spend much time on this chapter... xo -Toxic