Boredom on a tour bus.

"Yeah, once when we had a friend round. Frank and him got into an argument and Frank starting biting his arm..." Ray explained in between Mikey and Gerard's laughing. The band had already made me feel like I could just talk to them and I have barely been with them half an hour. "What would you like to do? We don't have a show until later tonight and we need to get there first... So it's up to you, Savannah." Frank asked since he was the only one not laughing. "What is there to do?" I asked while looking around the room. Gerard stopped laughing and looked around in a few cupboards.

"Here! we have some xbox games?" He said looking unsure.I laughed and walked over to him, looking through the games."Omg, Who wants to play zombie mode on COD with me?" I asked happily. Frank jumped up, "ME! ME! ME! PICK ME!" He screamed jumping up and down. "Hmmm, I pick...." I looked around making eye contact at everyone apart from Frank. "I pick Frank." I smiled and turned to face him. "Yes!" he screamed and grabbed the game from me to put it in the xbox. 

I played on zombie mode with Frank for a while, I could never make it past 3 rounds though. After we had gotten bored of that, we turned around to see everyone was doing their own thing and we had stopped at a gas station. I turned and whispered something to Frank, He nodded and told the guys we were going to get somethings from the store down the road. They just muttered "Okay" and stuff along the lines of "Can you get me a drink?" We agreed and set off to the store. We had a plan for after the concert. 

 -------------------------------------------------

Omg, sorry for not updating in forever!

Like and comment<3

_ToxicRevengexo