Chapter 1.

Savannah's p.o.v:

I looked out of my bedroom window, I could see the neighbours tucking their young daughter into her bed, just like my mother used to do with me, well until my sixth birthday, after that she was always going out and getting drunk. I was left to fend for myself shirtwhen I didn't have anyone babysitting me. I am 15 now and I'm all alone in the world. I thought to myself for a while until I got up and went to get dressed, Not that anyone would pay attention long enough to notice I wasn't dressed, but I just didn't like the idea of them maybe noticing. I picked out my Favourite t-shirt, my Red skinny jeans and my MCR hoodie which some family member I didn't remember had sent in the mail. I put my Eyeliner on and brushed my hair. I went down to the kitchen and took two pound out of my mother's purse and left for school. As I left the house I could hear my mum yelling at Willow and Billy. I ignored it like always, I knew better than to get involved.

Family life was getting worse, my mum was losing control of my younger siblings and she started to hate me more. I decided to ditch today so I walked to the abandoned park around the corner. I sat at the park all day alone with my thoughts until I saw my school bus go past, I figured that since it was most likely around the time I normally arrived home I'd go, to stop my mother suspecting I ditched. since the school is known for not giving a shit about the students anyway I guessed they wouldn't have even told my mum so I walked home.

I guess I got home a little bit too soon because I could hear my mum and someone talking. "I'll happily take Savannah off your hands; I'll be taking Willow and billy too" I heard the women say. "Sure, I'll pack her things before she gets home." My mother replied. "Too late" I whispered.