Chapter 7: Georgi vs. Shu pt. 2

Sprizen looked like he was about to land on the floor, but that didn't happen. Thank goodness! Instead, he hit against the railing and landed back in the ring. Just slowing him down a bit. That's fine, totally fine, nothing for Shu to worry about. You see, he has a perfect plan. However, he is has to get into Georgi's head just a little bit. Let him feel secure and sure of himself that he will win.

Georgi started to feel a little cocky and told his bey to charge at Sprizen as fast as it can. "Ha! Gotcha now, you can't say that you're better than me anymore!" Shu shrugged and smirked at him, "Maybe you're right...let's see. Sprizen...it's time." Shu said nothing else while Georgi felt alarmed by the sudden calmness in his opponent. But he soon shook his head and focused on his attack instead. Totally ignoring Sprizen going in a small circle and gaining back momentum.

"Let's do this. Go! Go! Go!" Georgi practically screamed out. Shu winced and scrunches his eyebrows in disapproval, "That isn't going to help you when it comes to winning." Shu pointed out once he recovered from the sound. Georgi snarled and tried to ignore Shu. Feeling like the other man is purposely trying to anger him. He has to win this, Georgi is sick and tired of always falling short to Shu. Along with hearing that kid get praised tremendously for his skill, for being the prodigy.

Georgi could've rolled his eyes, prodigy his ass.

Him winning this will add respect to his name and prove all haters wrong. With the biggest hater being his own self. Georgi is like that character he read in his favorite manga. Who strived to be the best ninja he could be despite only knowing the basic jitsu. Georgi wasn't a natural learner like Shu, he had to learn from the beginning and even struggled. All the while his peers advanced their skills and became stronger.

Unlike that character though, who stayed good and was inspired by others to be better, Georgi became jealous and resentful towards anyone who is considered 'great.' Thus, him despising Shu Kurenai, the boy all girls had a crush on, that all boys wanted to hang with. The fact that Shu stole Valt Aoi from him, who could've been HIS best friend, angered him more. Valt was so kind and cool I'm so many ways. He was one of the few who even bothered to talk, let alone, hang out with Georgi.

So when his precious Valt was revealed to be Shu's friend, Georgi lost his damn mind. To the point that he begged and managed to convince his mom to let him switch schools after only two years or so. He can't really remember nor does he care at this point. If only he knew how Shu thought of him, then things could've been different. Or maybe Georgi wouldn't care and will still Shu as an enemy.

"Pay attention to what's happening, you're about to witness something."

Georgi returned to reality and glared at Shu before looking down at the arena. His bey was charging forward very fast, Sprizen moved back a bit. "Yesss, I wo-"

Shhhbrrriiiink! crash!

.....

"BURST FINISH...Shu Kurenai wins!"

A/n: Wow😧...it's been nearly a year since I updated this story. I never intended to take that long to update. To my followers and readers who like this story, I'm so sorry. Like I have mentioned in my announcement I believe, a while back, lots of things are happening. I also admit, I faced a writer's block and temporary disinterest in beyblade fanfic writing. But, even though it will still be kinda slow(which I apologize for that once more), I'm back.  Though is chapter is short again😅.Thank you for making it this far, for supporting me, for being patient with me, for enjoying this chapter and book overall and many more other things. I will see you next time. Take care and stay safe. ^^