Chapter 8: The eyes that see everything

A/n: Short chapter, I'm sorry. It's worth it, I promise(made it pretty suspenseful in a way :p )

A figure from above, in one of the special seatings, looked down as Shu smiled and walked off the stage. It took all of the person's being not to jump out of seat and say something. He has to remember it's not the time to reveal themselves to anyone yet, too dangerous. Though, they don't know the reason why. They eventually got up once everyone was gone and headed downstairs, touching their mask and eyepatch so that it still stays. Their whole body is practically covered except their hair and that one blue eye on the right side of their face.

They're enjoying their new life, and surprisingly, this feeling of near isolation. They could think and do almost whatever they want without disturbance whatsoever. The man who made him strong and looked after him, well, the person has him to thank for all of this. Now he can help his...no. Love is too much of a burden at the moment, it will only drag them down to no return.

That is not what they need right now.

But that doesn't mean that love isn't existent in their hearts. It doesn't mean that they don't miss the person that they love so much. They do and wish that they could go back to them. However, it can't happen, not until the figure gets stronger...and stronger...and stronger. To the point that they become nearly undefeated. Suddenly, something caught their attention. Their blue eyes looked down at the stage through from their spot at the top.

Shu was locking eyes with them.

"I found you..."