Chapter 13: Welcome, Red Eye

After doing his morning routine and getting breakfast, Blue Eye walked towards Ashteem's room due to the older man calling for him. When he arrived there, the door was already open. Causing alarm bells to immediately go off in Blue Eye's head. He rushed inside, only to see Ashteem and another person engaging in a conversation. This person seems to look like they're a new member of the Snake Pit. Maybe it's best to go away for a while and wait till Ashtem is more free. But before Blue Eye could make any sort of movement, his name was called.

He sighed and focused his gaze on the leader, "Yes? What is that you need?" Ashtem smiled at him. "We have a new member joining us here at the Snake Pit," he turns to the new person next to him, "Are you shy or something? Don't give your back to my loyal blader here. Face forward, Red Eye." Behind the mask, Blue Eye's eyes went as wide as saucers. What the hell did Ashtem just say? The only person he knows who loves the color red a lot is...

"My bad, Ashtem. Forgive me."

HIM!

"Is something the matter, Blue Eye? You're frowning and it's kind of deep, if I do say so myself. Do you not like having a new member joining? You know that my attention towards you won't differ. Like a child getting a new sibling, you can help Red Eye get used to the system of the Snake Pit. I won't forget you. Besides, you're quite special. I don't forget special people. Anyways, Red Eye's new place is that empty room next to yours. Bring him there, don't disappoint me." Blue Eye's lips soon curled into a deep scowl, but nevertheless let out a huge huff and sharply turned away, quickly walking out of the room.

Ashtem placed his elbow on his desk and leaned his face against his closed fist with a smirk, looking straight forward at the door. "Might as well catch up to him, Red Eye. You're dismissed."
—————————————————-
"It's nice to see you again, Red Eye! Though you didn't quite beat me, you were AMAZING! Blue Eye, you should've signed up to be a witness to the admissions process." White Eye said excitedly, taking Red Eye's hand into his own. Blue rolled his eyes behind his mask and walked to the door of his room. "Aren't you getting an addition bey soon since your old one is going through some upgrades, White Eye?" Blue Eye asked impatiently. The older blader opened his mouth in realization.

Then, it turned into a small smile, "Yes! I will definitely show you the bey once I pick it up. What it honor it is to be one of the few allowed to own two beys. Anyways, see ya Blue. I'm off to check on the progress on my first bey and pick up my second one!" Blue Eye immediately yelled out, "Take this one with you! I've done what Ashtem told me to do." But  of course, White Eye ignored him.

Bitch.

Blue Eye turned to look towards Red Eye, "Go to your room or something, it should be open and filled with everything you need, along with any additional belongings you might've sent." He said dismissively, going inside his room and quickly locking the door behind him. He walked to the mirror in the bathroom and slowly took off his mask, revealing a rather pissed off face. This...the addition of that Red Eye is going to ruin his damn plans!

"Blue Eye...you haven't forget have-woah...what's wrong?" Ares asked when he saw Blue Eye marching towards the bed and sat on it, covering his face with his hands. At first, his owner didn't say anything.

So Ares asked again, "What's wrong, Blue Eye? Talk to me..."

The owner didn't look up and remove his hands.

"Everything is wrong...EVERYTHING! Ares...HE is here, the...the foil."

The bey stayed silent for a few minutes, in shock at the revelation.

"...shit..."
——————————————
Meanwhile in Red Eye's room, the blader took off his mask, revealing the familiar pale-ish skin, red eyes and white hair. He took out his red bey and placed it on his bed, gently tapping on it in order to wake his bey up.

"Sprizen...we're here."

He could hear the soft wheezing of circuits moving before a soft clearing of throat. A small light shined within the bey, signaling that he's now awake.

"H-Huh...oh, we're here Shu?"

Shu nodded his head slowly, "Yes...it's time to put our plan into motion."