Chapter 4: Moving to America

"Awwww! Do you have to go, Shu?"

"Yeah! Do you have tooooo?"

Shu chuckled and shook his head sadly, a small smile placed on his lips. His application to a famous beyblade team in the U.S, called "The Raging Bulls," has finally been accepted and he had been a few lucky ones who didn't even had to go for an interview. He's immediately in. However, it comes at a cost. Obviously, the group doesn't operate in Japan so Shu has to move away from home. From those he sees and calls family. Now that he has been blessed to train with one of the best clubs in the world, Shu can't focus so much on the disappearance of Valt and let his depression get the best of him. He ruffled both Toko and Nika's hair affectionately.

"Sorry you guys, but the group doesn't have a place in Japan. I have to go, but I promise to check in on you two as much as possible. So you better be good. Okay?"

The twins giggled at Shu's 'stern' look but nonetheless promised to be good and not get into a lot of trouble while he's away. Mrs. Aoi and Shu locked eyes for a moment, smiling at each other. The boy was shocked and gasped slightly as he's being dragged into a crushing hug while the twins laughed at his facial expression.

Mrs. Aoi: You better stay safe and try to contact us as much as possible, Shu. Your family to us, don't forget that love.

Shu: Yes ma'am, don't worry. C-Can you let me go now, your crushing me.💀😂

Eyes went wide as she lets him go quickly. Everyone started laughing hard, holding their stomachs. But alas, it ended, since it really was time for Shu to go. As he waved goodbye and headed for the airport, all he could think about is how he's going to make Valt proud. If his boyfriend was here, he would've been happy for him and be his number one cheerleader.

'Give a S! Give me a H! And give mee a U! What does that spell? Shuuuuuuuuu!'

Shu chuckled lowly, imagining Valt with a tank top and a smexy, short skirt. It would definitely make the blue haired boy feel scandalized but hey, it would be pretty cute. Shu went through the whole airport procedure before getting on the plane.

"Okay everyone, make sure your all in your seats and strapped in. Enjoy the flight!"

******************************************************************************************
Machines were grinding against each other, making screeching noises that sounded more like sword fighting. The owner, Theodore Glass, welcomed him into the facility and is giving him a tour. Everyone there had their mouths gaped open or eyes sparkled with excitement and admiration for the Sprizen blader.

The two of them walked up two flights of stairs before reaching a rather large and luxurious room that's more like a mini house. Shu eyes got wide and he gasped once again in shock. He had never seen anything liked it, as he walks inside, the atmosphere felt pretty..intimidating and weird. But it isn't something he can immediately put his foot on. He walked over to a large bed and placed his bags there.

"Like your quarters, Shu?" Theodore asked smoothly.

"Um, yeah. Thanks a lot, this room is really cool and I'm grateful to be on this team." Shu replied.

Theodore smiled and looked down at his watch briefly,"Well I have to go. Training for you is tomorrow. Hope you enjoy your stay." The man walked away so fast that Shu couldn't even blink his eyes. Once the door was closed, Shu looked inside a small pocket in his backpack and took out Sprizen.

Shu: Sprizen...I have a bad feeling about that man...what do you think?

Sprizen vibrated, showing him waking up.

Sprizen: ~yawn~ What are you talking about Shu?

Shu: The man who we met earlier. Theodore Glass.

Sprizen: Ohhh, I remember now. To be honest, I agree. He kinda looks similar to this guy in my dream from last night. It was scary..

Shu: Sprizen...buddy, why didn't you say anything? You know you can always wake me up if your having a nightmare. Now, hat was in this dream of yours?

Sprizen: I-It had someone like him but in a mask and armor. Al-Also, it had Valtreyk and Valt...but they seem serious and very very mad.

Shu became frozen and started to shake violently. Sprizen became worried and tried to calm his owner down. After a few minutes, he succeeded. The white haired boy looked down at his bey with sad, tired eyes.

"Do you think he had something to do with Valt's disappearance?"

"I don't know Shu... I really don't know, I'm sorry."