✧ hate-love team: tenderness crisis ✧

summary: Agatha accidentally miscasts a spell, which causes her to be softer than normal.

word counter: 2300 words

a/n: is there still someone there? if you are, i hope you're doing okay <3 a fluffy one, since i'm happy and excited 'cause Agatha will have her own freaking spin-off! i can't wait to get to know her story better!! :')

─── 「༻ ☪ ༺」───

You scroll through Twitter while with your other free hand you bring a couple of popcorn to your mouth. The Hex is fairly quiet, which is why you've been chilling out these last few days.

All the neighbors continue to play their respective roles, while suffering so much inside, of course. Wanda is busy being a full-time mother to her two new kiddos, Tommy and Billy. And Vision... Well, who cares? He's not that important.

When someone knocks on your door, you roll your eyes and your cell phone and bowl of popcorn immediately vanish. Who the hell dares interrupt your moment of peace now?

"Of course it's you." You whisper, opening the door subsequently after peeking through the peephole. "What do you-"

"Hiya, sugar plum."

One: God, Agatha looks simply irresistible in that tight, high-waisted jean that highlights her curves, with that cascade of black curlers falling down her shoulders, caressing her pastel colored silk blouse. But those eyes-damn, those freaking shimmering precious blue eyes.

And two: you're mad at her, and she's mad at you. You two had a new argument (surprise, surprise) and haven't spoken to each other since the eighties blossomed on the sitcom-about three, four hours ago.

So why is she here? Because losing her dignity in speaking to you first is definitely not her thing. Neither is yours.

"Don't call me sugar plum." You finally say, your voice neutral. "Why are you talking like Agnes, though? You hate your tedious role."

"Sorry, I thought it would be fun." She smiles in this warm way and you frown.

"Don't smile at me like that either. Go do it with Wanda. I'm sure she'll love it."

You turn around to go back to the living room and, although you didn't invite her to come in, you feel Agatha's footsteps behind you once the door is closed.

"Why would I go with Wanda?"

"Are you seriously asking that? Because it's obvious that being around her is-"

The rest of the words vanish on the tip of your tongue. You just turned around to face her and your eyes got lost in the purple rose she's holding.

"To make peace between us. It's kinda cheesy but I thought you'd like it."

You're speechless, frozen like a statue. So Agatha approaches you, without invading your personal space but close enough to feel her scent of roses and appreciate her beauty in full HD.

Then reality hits you hard and your hands travel to her shoulders.

"Who broke you?" You ask, frowning again, of confusion and concern this time. "Are you being controlled by Wanda? Is she doin' this to you?"

The woman giggles. Agatha giggles, and the fact that she doesn't sound sarcastic or ironic makes you stiff.

"You're really cute, toots."

"Oh my God..." You can't help but shake her. "What's wrong with you? Are you messing with me? Am I dreaming or hallucinating?"

"I cast a spell incorrectly. And now, now I have this horrible tenderness inside of me and I hate it. I hate it so fucking much."