18. On the wall

Song recommendation: Mido and Falasol - Confession is not flashy (drama ver)

Minji's POV

3 months later...

I woke up by the sound of my alarm and struggled to find my phone. I took a breath before I get up from my bed, I walked like a zombie to the bathroom. While I'm brushing my teeth, the doorbell rang. I ignored it because someone might open it but it rang again.

I opened the door of the bathroom and peeked if there's no one here than me. I walked to the door with a toothbrush in my mouth. I looked through the door and it was Yedam.

Jimin must be still in here.

"Jimin! Your boyfriend's here!" I announced.

I opened the door and let Yedam came in.

"I'm sorry to interrupt you, Noona." Yedam said as he sat on a chair in the living room.

"It's okay, I'm sorry if Jimin is a slow person in the morning." I said and he laughed.

"Yah, yah." Jimin appeared. "You're bad mouthing me?" Her hair is still wet.

"It's okay, Noona. I find it cute." Yedam said and Jimin loved it.

"Aigoo, love is a disease." I said and went back to the bathroom.

Last month, Lou created her Korean name so she could write that instead of her real name. So, we call her Yoo Ji Min.

"Eoonie! We're going!" Jimin announced.

"Take care!" I yelled back while washing my hair.

After doing my business, I quickly glanced at my phone and it was already 8 AM.

"Ayy I'm gonna be late." I said and quickly wore my uniform.

I blew dry my hair and checked my bag if I forgot something. After contemplating if I forget something, I got out of the room. Then, I realized that I DID forgot something. I went back to the room and grabbed Jihoon's bracelet.

~~~~~
I arrived at the school and made it before the bell ring. I removed my coat and put it behind my chair then checked my assignment.

"Yah, you made it." Haneul said as she just came back from the store with some chips in her hands.

"Barely." I said and chuckled. "What's with the chips? Why did you bought them now?" I asked.

"Because I don't want to squish in through many people later." She said and put the chips under her desk.

"But it's not allowed to bring foods in the classroom." I whispered.

"Who do you think I am? I'm Choi Haneul!" She said proudly.

"Here, hide some. It doesn't fit in my desk anymore." She said as she hastily gave the chip to me.

I was about to complain when the teacher arrived so I don't have a choice but to hide it. Damn you, Haneul.

While the teacher was discussing, I heard noises. They were subtle but enough for me to be bothered. I looked at Haneul and she was secretly eating behind her book.

"Yah!" I silently called her. "What are you doing? You might get caught."

"Don't worry, just don't mind me." She said then ate another piece.

"It's really loud."

"Too loud that I heard you from the front." The voice of our teacher startled us and he waa standing between us.