20. Guitar

Lou's POV

I woke up with my body in pain. I groaned as I rolled my body to the side, making myself a gimbap. Suddenly, the doorbell rang and I looked at my phone, it's 7:45 in the morning. Who is that?

I slowly sat up then peeked at my roommate that is on the second deck of the bed, Minji. She's still in a deep sleep. Aren't she going to school?

I slowly walked towards the door and it kept on ringing which made me irritated. What a great way to start your day.

I opened the door, forgetting to check who it was before opening it.

"Who is it?" I asked with my eyes still close, not caring how I look right now.

"Good morning." A man's voice greeted me and as soon I opened my eyes, I realize that it was Yedam.

"Yedam! W-What are you doing here?" I asked, started panicking because I just got up from bed.

"I came here to see you." He said while grinning.

I looked at his outfit, he was not wearing his uniform. He was wearing a knitted mustard long sleeve, ripped denim pants, and white converse.

"Aren't you supposedly in school? Why are you here looking like that?" I asked in confusion

"Do I look bad?" He asked as he looked at his clothes.

"No, that's not the point. Why are you here?" I asked again.

"It's your day off right?" He asked, avoiding my question.

"Yeah, why?" I asked, still confused.

"Get ready, I'll wait for you outside, across the building." He said and I'm totally confused.

"Wait, Yedam? Why? What's happening?" I asked, trying to grasp what's happening.

"Just change. Go." He avoided my questions again while he slightly pushing me inside. He closed the door by himself.

What's with him? What's happening?

I eventually obeyed what he said and get myself ready. After showering, I decided to wear a mustard yellow long sleeve, a denim short skirt, and black converse.

 After showering, I decided to wear a mustard yellow long sleeve, a denim short skirt, and black converse