chapter five: withdrawal

"Hey, Rory, what came first; the chicken or the egg?"

"You and Steve."

Bucky sighed.

"Sometimes I wonder whether it was a good idea to break into your apartment or not."

"It wasn't." Rory smiled sarcastically. "You know, I could still report you; you literally broke into my home and threw knives at me and then proceeded to live with me, snore really loudly, and then make me fall in love with you." Rory sighed, shaking her head disappointedly. "It was all just your elaborate plan to steal my apartment, wasn't it?"

"Yes?"

"I knew it!"

"So, Furry-"

"It's Fury."

"There's literally no difference?"

Fury sighed. Rory noticed people tended to do that a lot around her. Maybe she was the reason?

Nah, of course not.

"Just get on with whatever you wanted." Fury put his head in heads, already getting a headache from the agent across from him.

"So, I was hoping that maybe you could be an absolute sweetheart and do me a big favour and-"

"No."

"You didn't even let me finish!" Aurora whined, flopping back into the chair across from her boss (who looked very unimpressed at that moment).

"I already know it's going to be something stupid." Fury rolled his eye and drank his coffee.

"It actually isn't this time!" Aurora insisted.

"Get on with it then." He sighed.

"So, I was thinking maybe you could give me a day off."

"Why?" Fury asked, sipping his coffee.

"Because, I haven't seen Cap's left ass cheek in so long, I think I'm going through a withdrawal!" She cried out.

Fury choked on his coffee.

"What?!"

"Oh! No, not that." Rory laughed. "I see Steve's ass all the time, I won't be going through a withdrawal of that any time soon," She rolled her eyes, "I meant Sam!"

"No idea who that is but sure, anything to get you away from me."

"Yay! Nicky you're an angel!" Rory jumped out of her seat, reached over the desk and squeezed Fury's cheeks, "My little cherub!"

"Let go before I break your hands off."

"Of course, my sweet Angel." She smiled, let go, and skipped out the door.

"I can't wait for the day she quits." Fury spoke to himself, sighing.

"-And then Anastasia threw up all over my rug and I swear to you, Samuel Thomas Wilson, I have never wanted to throw a child out of a window more in my life than I did in that moment."

"I get that feeling a lot with my nephews. Kids, man, why would you have 'em?" Sam sighed.

"To torture yourself for eternity." Rory nodded.

"Is this an agreement that we'll never have kids?"

"Yes, absolutely." Rory nodded and they both reached over the coffee table and shook hands. "Wait," she gasped, eyes widening as she got an idea, "we should do a blood pact."

"Fuck, yes we should!" Sam agreed, practically jumping with excitement.

"Fetch me a knife, Sammy boy. Pronto."

"Yes, Ma'am." Sam saluted and ran to the kitchen.

"Barky, look at this sexy new scar I got today!"

"I'm sorry, 'Barky'?"

"Yes, it's new, do you like it?" She smiled.

"It's beautiful, now what do you mean you got a new scar today?"

"Sammy and I did a blood pact!"

"I'm not even going to ask." Bucky sighed, leaning back into the sofa.

"A smart idea." She nodded. "But, now my scar count is up to 23! What a number. How many do you have, Bonk Bonk?"

"Uh, I've never counted." Bucky frowned.

"Well, take your shirt off and I'll count for you."

"I'm sure I have more than you, Rora." He said, pulling his shirt off.

"We'll see. Oo, here's a good one," She poked a thin scar that ran across his shoulder. "how did you get this one?"

"Uh, I think it was 1927. Steve and I were playing in the school yard and..."

a/n

finally a new chapter wow is this an alternate reality? an episode of what if...? we'll never know.

i have school soon im literally gonna kms so updates are gonna be less frequent (not that they happen often anyway but shhh)

anyways i realise now that this book literally has no plot but oh well its just bonky and rory's life

also, i feel like i should have questions at the end of the story bc thats cool so heres a question for all you sexy readers; where are you guys from? im from wales, where it rains all the time :')

vote and comment

thanks for reading-k♡