chapter seven: hot space chick

"Bonky, guess what?"

"What?"

"Yesterday, pictures of me and Tony walking around New York were in these magazines and stuff, right?"

"Right."

"And all these people were speculating that I was his," Rory burst out laughing mid sentence, unable to even say the word.

Bucky sat there waiting patiently, like he always did.

"They thought I was his mistress!" She continued laughing.

"How is that funny?"

Bucky loved his wife's humour.

He loved that she was able to turn any bad situation into a funny one, and he loved that she included him in her jokes- even when she was making fun of him.

But that didn't mean he wasn't confused as fuck half the time.

"Because, Bungalow-"

"Bungalow? That's new."

"Thank you, but don't interrupt me." She glared. "It's funny, Bungalow, because they think Stark is on my level! I'm way too good for that loser!"

"Isn't he, like, a millionaire?"

"Billionaire. But, I'm worth more than that." She smiled.

"Rory, you do know I'm broke, right?"

"Yes, but you're hot so it's okay." She assured him.

"You don't think Stark is hot?" He raised an eyebrow as if he disagreed with her.

"Stark's hot, but he's annoying. When we first met, he hit on me every other sentence and asked me out every hour. Very unattractive." She rolled her eyes.

"Did you ever say yes?" Bucky asked, purely out of curiosity. Bucky knew that even if she did say yes to Tony all those years ago, it didn't matter because she loved him now.

"Nah," She shrugged, "I was too busy getting over my crush on Carol Danvers."

"Who's Carol?"

"Hot space chick."

"Ah." Bucky nodded in understanding.

"Just so you know, if she ever came back to Earth, for whatever reason, I would ditch you and run away to some planet with her in a heartbeat."

"Understandable." Bucky nodded.

"I'd let you run away with a hot space chick, too. Not Carol, though, because she's mine, but a different one."

"Thanks?"

"You're welcome." She grinned.

a/n

so

short chapter that i haven't proof read again oopsies

question of the chapter: what's your favourite colour? mines viridian or sage idk

ANYWAYS

vote and comment :)

vote and comment :)

thanks for reading-k

OKAY LOVE YOU BYE

(expect an update soon :))