chapter six: binky wilson

"Sammy, my life has gone to shambles and its all your fault!"

"Woah, slow down, Satan, what did I do?" Sam gasped putting his hand on his heart dramatically.

"Remember when you taught Josie how to get things when I asked, like, a couple months ago?"

"Yes? You asked me to?"

"And you should've said no!" Rory whined, putting her head on the table as the barista brought over her coffee.

"And why is that?"

"Because, now she's taught Alpine how to do it and they can also open doors and stuff, so they keep putting things in random places. Like, yesterday, I opened the fridge to get a drink and my bra was hanging off the milk bottle!"

Sam burst out laughing and Rory glared.

"I love your cats." Sam sighed happily before his face lit up as an idea hit him. "I should get a cat!"

"Oh. My. God. Yes yes yes yes. Let's go, right now, get up Samuel." Rory grinned, standing up and pulling Sam out of his seat.

"That one."

"It's missing a leg, Rory."

"Cat Bucky."

Sam looked at the cat before looking back to Rory.

"Cat Bucky it is."

"I did it! I did it! Oh my god, I'm so sexy!"

"What did you do?"

"Bonkaroo, what didn't I do?"  Rory smirked, walking out of the bathroom holding their two no-longer-green cats.

"Is it bad to say I kinda miss the green?" Bucky frowned.

"Yes, Bonky, it is! Especially when I worked so hard to get rid of it!"

Bucky laughed and shook his head at her antics.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you something!" Rory forgot about the conversation at hand and immediately began gossiping. "Sammy got a cat earlier! He's so cute, Bonky! He's missing a front leg so we named him Binky, and he already loves me more than Sam."

"Wait." Bucky frowned. "Binky?"

"Yes, his full name is Binkabus Bartholomew Wilson. I named him myself." Rory seemed so proud of herself.

Bucky blinked slowly. "I... I have no words. He sounds like a lovely cat?

"He is!"

a/n

so

it appears i haven't updated in a month

how bizarre

this is also the shittiest, shortest chapter ever

how bizarre

anyways i have a biology test soon and idek what's going on tbh :)

question of da chapter: what's your zodiac sign? i'm a clitaurus ♉ :)

ANYWAYS ITS OCTOBER YOU KNOW WHAG THAT MEANS

vote and comment

thanks for reading-k♡