ADMIRING THE SCINTILLATING SUNSHINE

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of FICTION. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without the permission of the Author.

PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME!

___________________________________________________

REMINDER

Please be noted that this story is still UNEDITED. You may encounter typographical and grammatical errors ahead. Please bear with me. I'll edit this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Please also practice respect by not commenting other stories and fictional character from other authors or irrelevant things to this story. Any rude and hostile behavior will lead to being muted.

I want also to remind you guys that this story has a flawed characters. They are doing wrong decision that can stressed you. So, if you're into perfect characters, I'm very sorry to say that this story is not for you.

__________________

Isla Lavinia Series

Series One : Admiring the Scintillating  Sunshine

Series Two : Embracing the Heartless Lies

Series Three : Taming the Flaming Wildfire

©Yunikiim 2021