only for me

Hyunjin's in pain and Felix will take that pain away.

Tag(s): wisdom tooth extraction (?), minor descriptions of blood

****

Hyunjin came back to their dorm, expecting nothing. He was informed by Chan that everyone went out to practice while he struggled with the numbing pain he felt on his molars that forced him to have it removed.

The living room was dark, and only silence greeted him. He sighed when he opened the lights on, and stretched his arms out. Each of his breaths was audible in that room, and though he is one to love the silence in it, the fact that he was alone and in pain wasn't any better.

Pouting his way through the kitchen, he wanted to get some ice cubes for his puffed cheeks and inflamed gums that were causing his insides to rub against each other, therefore shooting pain from his mouth and down his throat. He was irritated and he could feel his soles with each step he took. He was very irritated.

He could've been with the other members practicing for the stages of their comeback yet here he was suffering with a puffed cheek that he couldn't cover with a mere mask, and heavy body that he couldn't wait to rest against the comfort of his bed.

He whined softly and cursed, "Shit," and before he was even able to pull the fridge's door, a pair of arms surprised him, and wrapped itself around his waist. He cursed for the second time. "Shit."

"Hi!" The cheeky blond man who's the owner of the arms that he knew so well greeted him.

Hyunjin opened his mouth to speak, but was only halted when a playful nudge on his stomach was done by those little hands.

"I said hi, you should say it back." The other mumbled bashfully, about to pull himself away from the touch.

Hyunjin couldn't help but stifle a chuckle. Hearing his voice was already enough to lighten his mood, and though he couldn't speak, all he did was to mumble noncoherent sounds of greeting, "Nyello."

The lithe arms wrapped on his waist turned him around and eventually, he was welcomed with doe almond eyes, glistening under the indoor lights. Felix shouldn't be there—Chan told him that. The heavy feeling from the pain he felt in his mouth was already tossed, and completely washed with a fleeting, overwhelming sensation by simply having Felix's arms around him, pushing him to the kitchen counter.

Felix looked adorable in his messy blond hair. Felix looked adorable in everything anyway.

"Your cheek is so cute and puffy!" Felix exclaimed loudly, his breath fanning the fringes that covered Hyunjin's gaze, almost poking his eyeballs.

He lost balance. He pressed himself against the hard counter behind his lower back, and held Felix still using both his hands. Felix leaned more to his touch.

Felix was smiling—beaming to be more exact. He was just glowing that day, and that image will forever be etched in his mind. His lover looked pretty, as ever, and he felt ashamed of watching Felix move against him like the wings of the butterflies that he so longed to see.

Pretty. Pretty. Felix is so pretty.

He bit the insides of his cheeks when Felix's finger touched him once on his cheek. The once turned to twice, and then to almost nonstop, making Hyunjin remember just how much pain he should've been feeling instead of basking in Felix and his presence.

He could've said no, could've pushed Felix away, only that he cannot.

How dare he push Felix anyway?

Grumbling noises pooled in his throat, he'd love for Felix to stop touching his cheek for the sake of his sanity, but seeing Felix happy with poking him was more than the triumph of finally having his molars pulled out.

He winced, closed his eyes, and sighed. As if the darkness in his sight will help him from running away from the stinging.

When Felix stopped torturing him, he felt Felix's arms wrapped on his neck, pulling him down until he could feel Felix's nose against him. His cheeks immediately burned, flushing him with warmth and radiated it enough for Felix to laugh wholeheartedly. The laugh rang in his ears, and if it wasn't for his thick tongue blocking his airway, he would've been blabbering.

"Baby." Felix cooed at him, but this time, his voice was filled with more gentleness. Felix's fingers played on the edges of his scalp, pressing delicately against his skin.

Each touch of Felix's skin left him in awe. He didn't care about anything anymore. He didn't care about the side effect of the anesthesia wearing down, nor did he care about the cramp on his lower back from being pulled by Felix over the course of time.

He only cares about Felix, and Felix knew that. For sure.

Felix really has that effect on him, doesn't he?

"Did it hurt?" Felix cupped the curves of his neck and caressed his long black hair down his nape before pulling it lightly.

He opened his eyes and pouted. With a bloated cheek, irritated gums, and a numb tongue, Felix literally walked to him, and overthrew the littlest bit of his sensation that doesn't sense Felix. He pouted even more, making Felix smile at him brightly, and stare at his eyes.

He nodded furiously, wanting for more without saying anything.

And Felix looked at him fondly.

Felix didn't wait and pressed a kiss on his chin. Slowly, Felix pulled himself away and looked again at Hyunjin.

He knew he looked funny. He was leaning to Felix, and was utterly disappointed that he didn't get a kiss on his lips. It was no good for him to speak anyway, so he held Felix tighter in his hands, pressing into him, just to force a kiss out of those plump.

Felix had pure intentions.

"I cannot kiss you on the lips, Hyunnie! You're bleeding."

Only that, Hyunjin didn't.

He moved his head towards Felix, and placed his lips against Felix's lips. He didn't care about the sudden gush of pain when he stretched the insides of his cheeks, nor did he care about the disgusting taste of blood in his mouth. He kissed Felix hard, without moving, to at least try and spare himself some mercy.

Felix gladly received his lips and kissed back, smiling.

And nothing else mattered anymore.

Pretty. Pretty. Only for me.