just a suit

tag(s): finger sucking, implied, light d/s undertones, degradation

read at your own discretion. :)

///

The mouth around his fingers felt warm. He'd love to close his eyes and wallow in the sensation brought by the tongue seeping in between his fore and ring fingers, but the way Felix was staring at him was already pulling him over the edge.

It was just a suit.

But that suit where most of the flesh that only he was able to see from Felix are now open to the rest.

He saw the way Jisung raked his eyes over Felix's skin, trying to take a glance on the bending of Felix's spine that only Hyunjin was able to run his fingers on. There was also something in the glimmers of Changbin's gaze—he had been wetting his lips ever too often—not embarrassed by the way his eyes were fixated on Felix's lower back.

He hated it.

He hated having to see the other boys enjoy the view that he wanted to cherish for himself.

And if dragging Felix in the messy dressing room that no one probably tried to enter, seeing just how messy the clothe remains are in that place, old and expired makeup thrown to the corner of the desk and mirror blurred out by dusts and ashes would help reassure him that Felix is his and his only, he doesn't really care.

Not of the confused look that the stylists and artists gave them nor the knowing gaze Felix gave him, that defeated look on Felix that confirmed Hyunjin's accusations.

"Yes, that's right, Lix." He lazily mumbled. His teeth grazed his lower lip, controlling himself from going overboard into pushing his fingers in and deeper Felix's throat. "They must have been imagining you doing this to them but here you are, sitting right in front of me, sucking my fingers."

Felix wiggled in his seat, tumbling some of the magazines and empty bottles of foundation, and lipsticks across the desk. Felix choked out loud.

Worry lightly washed over Hyunjin's face resulting in him pulling his hand away from Felix, only to be yanked by Felix's hands and kept it still. He's pulled further into Felix's crotch by his legs tangled with his own thighs.

The length of the desk touched his groin.

Felix audibly gulped. The bobbing of his throat enticed Hyunjin. It moved slowly, dragging the edges to the tips of his fingers—he reached further, farther. Felix choked for the second time.

There were tears brimming on Felix's lids. Under the slight illumination from the small bricked window, garnering artificial light from the nearby hallway served as a way for them to see each other, Felix looks hauntingly beautiful.

Hyunjin looked at his reflection hovering over Felix.

The heat surged in him.

"Their pretty Lixie is crying by just sucking two of my fingers—" He played with the tone of his voice, waiting for any sign of Felix's discomfort. Dragging his words, he continued, "What do you think of sucking something else then, darling?"

Felix blinked hard, washing the tears away from his eyes. He nodded once, Hyunjin's finger tapping the lodge in his mouth. Hyunjin roamed his hand over Felix's left leg. The material of the synthetic leather ran cold against the tips of his fingers. He pulled his hand away from Felix's mouth.

A string of saliva retained the connection of their bodies. Lips and string and nails and gloss. Felix looked fucked—it amazed Hyunjin watching Felix chasing the bare minimum of his flesh.

His fingers were still slicked with saliva. It was wet at the same time warm; it was hot in that room, at the same time cool. He dragged his fingers from Felix's jaw, tightening his other hand on his thigh, and now wrapped them on Felix's neck.

Felix's vein bulged, almost pulsating under his bones. He pressed further, whites stretching on the expanse of Felix's tanned skin. Fuck.

"Can I?" Felix whispered. It was so weak that if Hyunjin wasn't paying close attention to Felix, he wouldn't have been able to hear it. Felix looked so small under his touch. It was truly amazing. He looked up at Felix after staring at his clenching hand on Felix's neck. "Can I suck you then?"