poison and prison

tag(s): symbolism, implied nsfw

///

He wishes he knew it sooner.

Sooner than when he begins lapping on Felix's skin, tasting every inch of salt accompanied with the aroma of mint. Sooner than when he tightens his grip on Felix's waist, encouraging him to lunge forward and press his bones against his.

He wishes he knew it sooner.

He wishes he knew just how feigned the sweetest guttural moans Felix was sending off his ears; just how intoxicating too much is, leaving him wanting for more and more.

He wishes he knew it sooner.

Sooner than hearing the sound of his pants being unzipped a handful times that week, only to be replaced with a pop of lips, forcing him to look up.

He wishes he knew it sooner.

Sooner than when he finally got so addicted to the feeling of Felix's sweat under his palm, mincing it with the curvatures of his abdomen, pleasure and guilt working its way to the beauty of his face.

He wishes he knew it sooner. Just sooner than now.

For he already became so addicted to the way Felix holds him off the edge, only to be left alone leaving him with his hitched breath, tight throat and pursed lips.

He wishes he knew it sooner.

It being Felix as a poison and him consuming every little bit of Felix. It being Felix as a prison and him being the prisoner.

He wishes he knew it sooner.