warm yellow lights

Hyunjin had seen Felix in so many lights. But nothing can ever top up the Felix he saw under the warm yellow lights.

Tag(s): implied nsfw

read at your own discretion. :)

****

Hyunjin first sees him with the red lights. The hue flickers to his skin and more so on his hair. Dressed with the darkest clothes he has ever seen on someone, his freckles emerge further like a starry sky. Only that the difference is the bloody view.

He slips to his front. He doesn't know why either, he just did. There is something in the room that makes his skin feel warm. He doesn't break a sweat, but it is hot. The view is spinning, round and round until all he can see and behold is a set of eyes staring right into his soul.

He feels something in his chest; something too in his lower abdomen.

"Do you find pleasure in staring at me?" The voice he hears is masked with rapture. What he sees is mostly disfigured, but those that bores in him are black, wide, almost mad. He peers over his hair strands.

"You're alluring." He agrees without much thought and stammers when the lips he struggles to stare at the lips that broke into a grin. Even that is too alluring for him.

"I must have seduced you then." The boy slowly reaches for his neck. Delicate touches are imprinted on his skin, leaving him wanting for more. It must be the alcohol that makes him move.

Step after a step, knees almost caging a pair of legs, he opens his mouth to say something, to negate whatever is running in the boy's mind. He is itching to know his name―just something at this point.

"Too bad, baby," the boy speaks with so much feigned innocence. "I need to go."

Hyunjin wants to speak and stop him until fingers run across his scalp.

"What is your name, baby?"

"Hyunjin." He answers too quickly.

The second time he sees him, all he notices is the striking blue light. His head aches at that. Maybe it is also due to the alcohol or maybe due to the fact that yet another pair of eyes stares at him, but this time they are too familiar for him to run for fear.

He no longer thinks and fumbles to let go of the bottle of vodka in his hand. He wipes his hand on his jeans as it scratches his skin for moving too much when he's all but numb. He doesn't really care.

There he was with a smirk and a very inviting pair of thighs. They are the lightest shade of blue that Hyunjin has ever seen. He feels something downwards tighten.

"Still the same pleasure?" Something about that voice gets to the tips of his limbs. He wants to ask for more, more, just anything more. But what is he truly asking about? "Seems like so, yeah?"

Hyunjin lets him press his palms on his waist. Each area he touches leaves a burning rage that leans closer to the touch. He crouches to meet his eyes and pays no attention to his aching back. He wants to kiss him so bad.

"Even more―" Hyunjin wants to say his name.

"Felix, baby. It's Felix." And his name is even as beautiful as his looks. "Can you use your words and tell me what you want?"

Felix likes to play with him.

Fuck.

"Own you, Felix. I wanna own you so bad."

Purple lights aren't his thing. He doesn't like the way they accentuate one's curvatures and lay shadows on the corners that neither the red and blue lights ever lets him see. He doesn't like the slightest shift of its dimness that gears his brain into something unholy.

Felix darts his tongue out and wets his lips. The sheen shines bright in the purple filled room. Hyunjin wants to lunge on him and kiss those lips with his own spit.

This time, Felix is wearing a shirt that is cropped and cut so low on neck that his chest is exposed. The ridges slightly protrude and the suppleness of his flesh remains intact, free from any marks.

If he says he wants suck marks after marks on that skin, he means it.

And if he lets Felix grab him to run to the nearest bathroom stall, he means it too.

Felix pushes him on the sink, it rattles slightly. He tries to find his balance by the expanse of his palms.

Even at his position, Felix still stands closer to his height. His lips are just at a perfect position to push everything away from his mind and just mend with Felix. He feels his thighs part and discern something poking his inner thigh.

He looks up at the darkened eyes that are no longer imbued by the purple lights.

The lights in the bathroom are warm yellow. Something mundane, something he witnesses for his everyday life.

But those exact warm yellow lights enable him to perceive Felix in all his glory.

With his eyebrow raised and a wicked smirk, Felix catches his chin with his hand. He willingly opens his mouth.

His ears start to ring. The bass hitting the door of the bathroom doesn't help when every time Felix inhales, a groan comes out. His hands hurt from his position and his back already complains.

"If only you could see yourself, Hyunjin." Felix pronounces each and every word with a significant undertone in it. It makes the hair on his skin stand, run a shiver down his tailbone, and brings his body closer to Felix.

Hyunjin knows he should be ashamed.

He is pathetic over some words and a sinister voice, he mewls from the simplest touch on his hips, he even yanks his arms and immediately replaces his hands with his elbows. He is so pathetic.

A loud thud doesn't stop him. Not even the stinging that shoots to his forearm.

His crotch rubs against Felix's, he moans, and closes his eyes.

Nothing really matters. Not the red lights that make him see the beauty of Felix, the blue lights that give him headache, the purple lights of Felix's allure, nor the warm yellow lights that he sees behind Felix as he begins touching him.

Nothing really matters except for Felix.

"You know better than to move without my permission, Hyunjin."

Nothing.