Confrontation

Months full of hard work had passed,the video had been filmed and promoted.Jungkooks Twitter and company internet account got pinged with many messages of how people loved the song what a hit it was going to be but also many people asking who the dancer was,what a perfect match to the song his dance was, this of course making Jimin smirk at Jungkook when he saw it.
"Why didn't you want your name added to the video ?" Jungkook asked.
"What for?" Jimin replied.
"Well....your popular,you can become famous?"
"Pffft,who needs fame," the boy said shrugging his shoulders before walking off to the studio to train the dancers,jungkook shaking his head as he followed him.
Routines had become perfected,each song having a certain group of dancers,sometimes three or four,sometimes what seemed like a whole theatrical display, but Jimin was happy he had got the right mix , the only thing they disagreed on was the solo dancer who would perform on tour the song Jimin had danced to.so here they were in an office allocated to Jimin sitting on the sofa discussing it.
"But Jimin, that's our song,you will be on tour with us anyway why can't you do it?"
"You shouldn't think I'm the only one who can do it, plenty of people can, what if I was ill?"
Jungkook turned this over in his mind, before smirking at the boy and saying," ok then let's do it this way, you train a standby and IF he emphasised you cannot perform for any reason they will do it,agreed?"
Jimin sighed,knowing the boy had won this one he nodded.
Leaning in patting the other boys cheek,he said in a voice like a mother talking to their child,"ok baby cheeks , let's do it your way," pulling back he was stopped by Jungkooks grip on his hand,tugging the small boy towards him he stared at him, eyes swirling with emotion," you know Jimin,your awfully flirty," he said his voice deeper than normal.
Jimin stared back,liking the look from the boys eyes and knowing he was the cause," but isn't that why you like me Kookie?" He said winking at the boy then jumping up and leaving the boy sitting there in his office.
"Aaaaargh,Jiminee!" Said the frustrated boy, this had been building up in the months they had been working together, Jimin flirted subtly and Jungkook reacted . If Jungkook saw Jimin getting close to anyone else he barged in with some excuse he needed Jimin for something,he could see it amused the small boy no end,but for Jungkook it was like a dam waiting to burst.
It was near the end of the day and the manager called the team together.
"Right ladies and gentlemen , you have all worked hard, we have ten days until the tour starts,I want you to make sure everything is in order,passports,outfits relevant paperwork ,the stage set up is already packed up , you all know your jobs so for the next three days you can visit family,chill relax before the last week when we will catch up on the last minute bits and pieces,so get out of here see you in three days,"cheers and whoops made the rounds as everyone filtered out.
"So Jimin you going to see family?" Jungkook asked.
"No," the reply came back sharply, before realising how it sounded, he tried a smile and said,"Erm no need , it's just three days.
Jungkook nodded wondering if like him there was a story behind not wanting to see family.
"Me neither, my mums dead and let's just say my dad and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of things,so usually the money I send him keeps him out of my business.
Jimin nodded," you going to the club tonight?Jin invited me for Namjoons birthday so I thought I'd go let my hair down."
"Don't you ever get tired? Yes I'm going, see you there later then,"

Jimin got to the club walking in he was already the subject of many admiring looks,black ripped jeans loose hi/low white top with a deep v and minuscule little buttons asking to be undone. He walked to the table where everyone else sat handing an exquisite package to Namjoon." Happy birthday,"
"Oh Jimin you shouldn't have," Joonie said while unwrapping the gift.
Jimin just giggled watching the others face and waiting for the reaction.
Namjoon let out a large burst of laughter as he held up a tube of Strawberry lube and a packet of large condoms,"Jimin I knew I was going to like you," he said when everyone else burst out laughing.
Jimin put on an innocent face," well I wasn't sure if the size," he said.
Jin spoke up" that will do nicely ,"he said, making his partner blow a kiss his way.
Jungkook was smiling,Jimin seemed to fit in anywhere,people just seemed drawn to him.
They all sat around drinking chatting about Jungkooks upcoming tour,Hobi's dance school and Suga deciding wether or not to be the clubs resident DJ.
" you should do it Suga,you certainly can pull a crowd in," Jimin said.
"Jimin if I wasn't taken,I'd grab you," Suga sweetly said blowing a kiss Jimins way.
"Well if your willing to settle for less with this dork," (jabbing Hobi,)"I will have to say be still my beating heart," he said theatrically, blowing a kiss back.
"Who's a dork you little midget," chasing the boy down the steps to the dance floor where they laughingly hung onto each other before busting out some moves.
"Isn't he sweet," said Suga smiling.
The rest of the gang looked in amazement at him,this was Suga who didn't normally have a good word to say about anyone?
"Fuck," said Jin nudging Jungkook,"bitch alert!"
Jungkook looked up and groaned.
"JUNGKOOK!  "came a screech and a female ran to the table trying to get close to Jungkook but found Tae suddenly there on one side of him and Namjoon on the other.The girl huffed before putting a sickly sweet voice on," Kookie I miss you, when are you going to get over your huff and marry me,you know your father wants it,I'm your fiancée ,"
"Yuri,give up will you, you are not my fiancée,and I don't give a fuck what my dad wants."
"But Kookie we look so good together when we modelled those outfits for the magazine,everyone said how great we looked together, and your video I could have been the dancer it would have shown everyone we are a couple,"
"Is she thick or something?" Muttered Suga before a figure pushed their way through and leant down taking a sip from Jungkooks glass.
"Do you know who I am," screeched the girl annoyed that Jungkooks attention was now not on her......
"Nope," said Jimin before placing himself on Jungkooks lap and innocently saying ," daddy, she is so noisy, make her go away."
Jungkook gulped and tried not to laugh.
"Get off my fiancees lap,you,you....."
"Oh is this the mad woman you told me about daddy, should I call the doctors she is surely suffering from a mental health problem ," Jimin said sounding sincere, then pecking Jungkooks lips before glancing

at the girl.
Yuri stamped her feet and yelled at the boy before Jin called security to escort her out.
Once gone Jimin casually got off Jungkooks lap grabbed a beer and drank before looking at the faces staring at him,"What?"
"Daddy?" Guffawed Namjoon bursting out laughing the others joining in," well I heard what she said and it seemed like you wanted her gone so that seemed the easiest way," he shrugged.
Jungkook meanwhile was feeling horny as hell,he thought he could get used to Jimin calling him daddy and how hard had it been to sit still with that lovely arse sitting in his lap.
A man ventured towards the table, shyly accosting Jimin asking if he wanted to dance,Jimin smiled about to say yes when....
"Sorry no, we gotta go, things to sort out you know," jungkook grabbed the small boys hand and left the club, Jimin yelling bye as he was dragged along .
"Really Jungkook what's your problem, you drag me out for no reason and...."
Next minute he felt himself dragged to the alley next to the wall and pushed against a wall before a pair of lips slammed against his, it was a punishing kiss that soon had Jimin moaning,pushing himself against the other boy.
"Your a little tease,Jimin,you wind me up and then leave,not this time," jungkook said trailing kisses down the others neck,
"Ahhhh,jungkook,n-not here,my place," the aroused boy said.
Jungkook nodded stepping out in the street and hailing a taxi,giving Jimins address and touching the boy surreptitiously so the driver couldn't see,keeping him on edge and aroused.
Once out the taxi Jimin fumbled with his keys before getting in and being pushed against a wall again.The dam had broken and Jungkook was making them both confront the feelings that had just been under the surface.Unbuttoning the tiny buttons on Jimins shirt he gave up and just ripped it off hands touching the milky white skin.
"Jungkook," jimin gasped.
"Call me daddy," the other said picking the boy up and putting him over his shoulder smacking his wonderful arse and making his way to the bedroom.