Ecstasy

Jungkook was desperate to finally get close to this boy. Usually he just got everything offered to him on a plate but this boy......
He slid him down from his shoulder ,walking him backwards to the bed, kissing along his neck and collarbone as he went,tasting his unique scent that was Jimin. Pulling the ripped shirt totally off he lay the boy on his bed before standing up and slowly stripping off his clothes ,the small boys eyes following his abs down to his v line eager to see what was below," now who's the tease," he said, wanting Jungkook to go faster.
Jungkook raised his eyebrow before undoing his belt and zip and hooking his fingers in the waistband he pulled his trousers and boxers off in one go.
Jimins eyes filled with lust at the sight before him
"mmmmm,  let me lick it ," he said, causing Jungkook to pull him to his knees in front of him,
"be a Good boy and suck me off," he said pushing his large member to Jimins plump lips.
Jimin wasted no time in licking along the slit already leaking pre cum and then along the veiny length before,sucking him in as deep as he could using his tongue to cause friction against the sensitive member. Jungkook put his fingers in Jimins hair ,rocking his hips and moaning at the wonderful sensations of Jimins mouth.
"Fuck baby your making me feel so good I can't wait to fuck you," he groaned , Jimins hands raised to hold onto his arse squeezing as he brought the boy deeper into his mouth,he could feel Jungkooks legs tremble knowing by his straining cock that he would soon come, swirling his tongue against the slit again as...
"Aaaagh,fuck baby aaagh,no no,fuck," he came in the hardest orgasm he had ever had that beautiful mouth sucking every last drop out of him before he pulled away wiping his mouth, looking up at the other boy and saying" so was that good for you DADDY?" He said smirking
Jungkook pulled him up dragging him in for a kiss tasting his own essence on him.
"You made me feel so good baby that I want to do the same for you,"
Laying Jimin on the bed he swiftly removed the rest of his clothes then climbing onto the bed he hovered over him, then gently kissed his way down his body. His tongue lathed against his nipples making them into little buds which he lightly nipped making Jimin moan," you like a little pain baby?" Jimin nodded muffled moans coming from him. Jungkook slid down further nipping at hip bones, teasing the boys tip before licking the length, rolling the boy over he kissed his way down his back before telling him to lean down with his arse in the air. Jimin did it, feeling surprised when Jungkook parted his arse cheeks to view his puckered hole, he felt shy wiggling his arse to escape the hands holding him open but, "no baby ," I want to see every inch of you, your tight hole is going to be wrecked by me, it's waiting for me to fill it," he said seeing the nerves clench around his hole on air waiting to be filled. Jungkook leant in tongue pressed against the hole and licking hearing Jimin whimper," you want daddy inside you baby?"
"Mmmm ....drawer,lube now fuck me," Jimin moaned.
" so demanding DADDY ( he smirked)should punish you ," the other said pulling back and slapping his arse causing a deeper moan,are you going to be a good boy for daddy?" He said reaching around to pump the engorged member of the other boy,"
"Yes, yes, please," Jimin begged.
Jungkook reached into the draw putting lube on
his fingers and his dick , pumping himself hard again. He rimmed Jimins hole before pushing a finger in rocking it back and forth before another went in scissoring inside to prepare Jimin a third went in causing the small boy to gasp especially when those fingers touched his prostrate , he whimpered pushing himself onto those fingers, jungkook pulled them out positioning his dick at Jimins hole, "I'll go slowly baby tell me if it's ok," only to be told to fuck him hard right now.
Jungkook pushed in deeply hearing the gasp of pain and pleasure wondering wether to move or not...
" jungkook fuck me hard now, I need it"
Jungkook did as his baby asked pushing hard into the tight hole.
" Jesus baby, your hole is so tight it fits me like a glove I fucking love it,"he said thrusting as hard as he could. He leant over the small boys back getting deeper reaching round to pump the boys dick with one hand and gripping his hips with the other.
"Kookieeee,!! Jimin gasped out cum spurting over the bed and Jungkooks hand.
Jungkook thrust for a few seconds more before again having an intense orgasm feeling his seed spurt continuously into Jimin. Pulling out he rolled onto his side Jimin collapsing in the cum stained sheets.
"Fucking hell Jimin," was all he could say
"Mmmmmmn" was all Jimin muttered before eventually raising his head and saying' going to clean up," and trying to get up but wincing and getting nowhere," let me carry you baby, I was a bit hard in you , hmmm?" Picking the boy up he carried him to the en-suite bathroom placing him gently in the floor while regulated the water then letting the boy step under.
" clean sheets ?"he asked.
"cupboard but share the shower with me first you want to clean up too."
Jungkook stepped in next to the boy washing himself quickly and sneaking in a few kisses on the boys neck as he did so, drying off he told the boy to take as long as he wanted but to call if he needed help, then leaving him to strip the bed off and put clean sheets on. Slipping on his boxers he sat in the bed.
Jimin washed carefully, he ached in places not used to the harshness placed in them, gingerly stepping out and drying off he slowly made his way back into the bedroom, jungkook rushing over to pick him up and put in bed.
"Your staying?" Jimin asked in a surprised tone.
" you have a problem with that?" Jungkook asked guardedly.
" none at all just wasn't sure what was etiquette nowadays, been a long time for me," he muttered.
Jungkook was surprised with Jimins personality he thought they would be lining up to get him, Jimin almost as if he read his mind said," I'm picky, now let's cuddle ,"
They spooned ,Jimins back to Jungkooks front hands around the small boys waist, before they both drifted off to a deep satisfied sleep.