From afar

Jimin had never felt like this before. He had a great aching space where his heart was, he didn't feel his usual carefree self.
It had been three weeks since he left , Jungkooks tour had been successful earning great reviews. As far as Jimin knew he was back home.
Jimin felt lost, he'd spent a lot of time analysing Jungkooks words, finally admitting to himself that he was afraid to love, afraid of being discarded again.
He spent hours in his music studio ,suddenly writing about lost love just to crumple it up and bin it. He found himself not sleeping, so he'd go to the studio and dance himself to exhaustion.
He knew he missed Jungkook but felt bad about how he had ignored the others feelings, how he had as Jungkook said used him to scratch an itch, but the real reason was because he found himself remembering how safe and wanted Jungkook made him feel,was this love?If so he knew he had ruined it, why would Jungkook ever want to be with someone like him, a self centred person intent on fulfilling his own needs.
So over the next week he started following Jungkook from afar, going on the internet, reading about him in news reviews, feeling sad when he saw him attending awards with a female.Jungkook had obviously moved on and why shouldn't he Jimin thought crying for his lost love .

Jungkook put on another fake smile for the camera turned his way, arm lightly on the back of the woman with him.Once inside he stepped away from her," Jesus ,Jungkook you make me feel like a leper, what's up?" Said Lisa, his 'date' for the night.
" I'm sorry Lisa, I just hate all this falseness, pretending we are on a date for the sake of media."
"I know hun, can you imagine if I turned up with my girlfriend!!!" She laughed causing Jungkook to laugh too.
"Do you want to go to my friends club after, bring Rose, you would enjoy it,Suga is the DJ."
"Your on," Lisa said after hearing the famous Suga will be there.

Hobi took one look at his friend,"Jimin you look like shit, you've been holed up here or the studio for weeks you need to get out," he said worriedly.
Jimin shook his head," I'm fine Hobi,"
"No your not, you've changed since you came back over a month ago, you've lost weight as well , maybe I should take you to the doctor,"
"Alright ,alright , I'll go to the club tonight ok?" He said already knowing Jungkook was at some award show so wouldn't be there .
" fine, I'll pick you up at eight,"
Jimin nodded, maybe a night out would do him good.

Jungkook walked into the club with Lisa and Rose making his way up to where his friends usually sat and introducing the women to them.
"Nice to meet you," said Jin," how are you Kook, long time no see, hear you had a successful tour?"
"Yes thanks,the tour was...good,how's it been here, club doing well?"
"Since Suga came on board better than ever," said Namjoon smiling,he gestured to a waiter telling him to bring some drinks to the table.
"Jungkook,we are going for a dance ok?" Said Lisa dragging her girlfriend up.
Suddenly a sweating Hobi came and sat down, " that boy," he said exasperated," I think sheer willpower is keeping him up....and alcohol he's never this wrecked,I'm worried about him." He said looking over the rail to the dance floor causing the others to look.
Jungkook felt a pain in his chest seeing Jimin swaying to the music, his body looking thinner but still giving off that 'fuck me' vibe.
" what's going on with him Hobi?" Said Namjoon.
" he hasn't been here in a while, I thought maybe he was away," said Jin.
" no he's been holed up at home or stuck in the dance studio working himself to exhaustion, definitely not eating properly ." Hobi said staring at his friend.
They all watched the boy seeing Tae make his way from the bar to Jimin, obviously trying to get him to do something as Jimin shook his head and pushed Tae away turning his back on him.
Tae arrived upstairs,nodding to them all,a frown on his face.
"What's up?" Jungkook asked him.
"Hmmm,oh just Jimin is...not himself, really drunk,I was at the bar and heard some comments from some guys about him,checking him out and being lewd, I tried to get him to come sit down but he's just....,I don't know out of it, totally blank inside."
Jungkook stared down at the boy, concern on his face,he wanted to go to the boy but knew he wouldn't be appreciated. His attention was brought back to the table by the waiter bringing their drinks until...
"Hi people,I'm Suga your DJ ,just sending out a message for Hobi ,your ten o'clock!"
Everyone at the table looked amazed at Hobi,Suga never spoke up when performing unless it was to introduce a song and get some vibes going.then all of them looked to where Suga was to see him frantically pointing, looking over they saw a very drunk Jimin being pulled off the floor to the exit by two men.
Jungkook and Tae shot up, tearing down the stairs, trying to make their way through the packed crowd, making their way out they looked around quickly ,
"Where the fuck?" Tae said worried for his friend , they walked around getting more anxious until towards the back of the alley they heard sounds,
" come on cutie,we know you want it,don't struggle," the sound of struggling then a slap was heard"you little bitch want it rough do you!"
Jungkook and Tae got to the end of the alley to see Jimin knocked to the ground shirt ripped face bruised, hands held behind him by one man as another stood in front of him undoing his zip obviously intending  for Jimin to suck him off.
Jungkook was enraged he literally saw red as he and Tae ran up pulling the men away from Jimin , jungkook kneeing the one in front of Jimin making him howl in pain and drop to the floor letting Jungkook punch him hard in the face," don't you fucking touch him!" He yelled at the man. Tae made short work of  the other ad ,Hobi,Jin and Namjoon rushed to where they were.
Jungkook picked up the frail passed out Jimin and carried him telling Tae to fetch the car, the others telling him they would sort this out.
Jungkook sat in the back Jimin on his lap,"hospital or home?" Tae asked.
"Hospital, Namjoon was calling the police so they will have Jimins hospital file to be able to charge them with assault and attempted rape."
They got to the hospital where Jimin was taken to a cubicle to be treated,Tae and Jungkook sitting outside.
Two policeman turned up to take their statements and to talk to Jimins doctor.
"Can they be charged," Jungkook asked.
"Definitely,with what you and the others saw and the doctor said he's been hit hard on the face and bruises on his wrist where someone held his arms back  they won't get away with it."
Namjoon rang,asking about how Jimin was,jungkook told him what they knew before saying he had to go as the doctor was there.
" how is he doc?"
" well he's got bruising and scratches on him, in a way it's good that he was so drunk as if he'd been sober he would have struggled harder and got hurt worse,but saying that he shouldn't have drunk so much on the little to no food he's been having."
Jungkook sighed,"can we see him?"
"Well he's been given a sedative, he's asleep,his body needs to rest, we are giving him fluids and keeping him overnight , he will probably be let out in the afternoon tomorrow so let him sleep for now."
The two boys nodded, walking slowly out of the hospital , stopping just outside the exit.
Tae punched the wall,"FUCK!I should have taken him off the dance floor earlier I could see how drunk he was!!!!"
"Tae,it's not your fault, Jimin does what Jimin wants,"
"I know,I know he's just been so out of it lately, hardly takes mine or Hobi's calls,even Suga who doesn't speak up about anyone told Hobi to go help him get him out."
Jungkook listened, he didn't like what he heard and realised that he needed to find out what was going on with Jimin,he'd tried to keep away but knew he was fooling himself that he and Jimin were a thing of the past, he missed the boy so much.
" I will come pick him up tomorrow afternoon I think we need a chat." He said ,Tae nodding as they both walked to the car.