Accidents happen

The tour was so far going well,Jungkook was really pleased at the feedback he got.
Everyone loved the songs and especially the last song in which Jimin danced. It had become a thing with Jimin surprising Jungkook with different outfits when he danced,some quite regular and others not so.
Tonight's was a particular raunchy outfit , pale and see through in places, the lighting catching glimpses of skin as he danced his abs defined his lower region clad in skin tight dancers leggings.
Jungkook had a hard time concentrating on the song. He seemed to have Jimin on his mind a lot lately , it was getting to the point of him having to relieve himself in the shower as Jimin turned him on so much. There hadn't been a repeat of that night but there were plenty of light pats on Jungkooks backside when they passed, blown kisses from the small boy when he was practising something in a routine, but Jungkook kept getting that familiar feeling of want, never experienced with others before.
After the last song the spotlight turned of Jimin and onto Jungkook who thanked the crowd for coming hoped to see them again soon safe journey home before waving and stepping off stage, going to his dressing room area, he passed by Jimins where the door was open. Looking in he saw the boy stripped to his waist drying off with a towel while laughing at another dancer and patting his arm and the other dancer bringing Jimin in for a hug. For some reason jungkook felt a jealous rage envelope him, "jimin, my room now," he called stomping his way to his dressing room going in he slammed himself into a chair waiting for Jimin to come in.
" shut the door," he said when the boy got there.
"What's up Kookie?"
Realising he hadn't thought this through, he quickly said," tonight's dance don't you think you were a bit off?"
"Was I? Sorry Kookie,I'll make sure to do better tomorrow."
"Hmmmph, do you really think it's advisable to walk around like that giving staff hugs,"
"What do you mean,"
"Look at you, there's nothing left to the imagination and your strutting about like that, people could misconceive it."
Jimin stared at the boy, seeing the jealousy in his eyes. Putting his hand on his own collarbone and trailing it down his body he said," what do you mean Kookie are you saying someone might think I was offering this," his hand slipped towards his bulge palming himself while looking Jungkook in the eyes.
Jungkook looked lustfully at the boy," stop playing me Jimin, or you will find how rough I can be," he said walking up to the boy.
"Do you like it rough,Kookie ," the smaller boy said licking his lips, enticing the other.
"Strip....", Jungkook demanded of the boy reaching out to lock the door.
Jimin slowly pushed down his bottome exposing his hard on .
Jungkook slipped his own clothes off bringing the other boys hand to his chest as he grabbed him by the waist bringing him closer he then kissed the boy thoroughly. He pecked wet kisses over the boys face leaning to his ear and whispering," you've been naughty, I'm gonna fuck you hard ram into that tight hole do you hear me?"
Jimin nodded gulping down a moan, Jungkook pressed him close rubbing jimins dick in precum then using his damp fingers to travel to jimins hole and lightly prep him," put your hands round my neck and jump up," jungkook harshly said. The boy did so feeling Jungkook raise him then push him down onto his large dick.""aaaargh,Kookie," he groaned pleasure and pain as one,jungkook gave him no relief ramming tightly in his hole deeper and deeper, the moans coming from them both stifled in their kisses . Jimin felt his cock rub against himself and jungkook pleasure threatening to overcome him at any moment." Fuck I'm coming Kookie, " before spurting his load between their bodies, three deep thrusts later and Jungkook came ,burying himself so deep into the other he actually felt dizzy and lightheaded.
The two boys stood there gasping  breaths being let out jungkook eased the boy to his feet , before sitting on the chair and pulling the boy with him.
Reaching for tissues he wiped the boy down ," you can use my shower,"
" we're you jealous Kookie?"
"Me...no....fuck no......yes," he admitted." You have been turning me on no end with your outfits and dancing, but when I see you flirting something gets me annoyed.
The small boy giggled ,telling Jungkook he wasn't flirting with the other dancer just congratulating him as he'd just heard he had become an uncle.
Jungkook went red from embarrassment .
"I'm sorry Jimin,"
"I'm not ,"said Jimin," that was rather hot."and he laughed
Jungkook laughed with him , both boys eyeing their sweaty bodies,shall we shower together and drive for a meal? Jungkook asked, "well you will have to slip and get me some clothes once your dressed seeing as how I only have those ,"Jimin said pointing to his discarded leggings.
And that's what happened, the shower getting interrupted by another make out session before jungkook picked up Jimins clothes and the two got ready to walk out.
"Jungkook" the floor manager called before they left "can you come check out this lighting first I'm not sure about the angle being right for you?"
Both boys made their way to the stage passing other staff, Jimin  smiled at them especially a young girl who had only come to learn the ropes in the business, she was busy tying a rope at the side of the stage ,phone to her ear,chatting away excitedly ,all of a sudden she shrieked in delight hands clapping, forgetting the rope she was tying,jimin looked quickly to what it was attached to and saw the moon prop Jungkook used for one of his songs hurtling down to the two unsuspecting males on stage, Without thinking he ran ,yelling ,both men glanced up as Jimin ran to them ,pushing them out of the way as the prop caught him on the side of his head knocking him down.
"JIMIN!!!" Yelled jungkook, rushing over to the fallen male seeing blood on his head,as a frightened girl came running over crying,"I'm sorry ,so sorry I didn't think ,"she sobbed," I was on my phone, I'm so stupid is Jimin ok,"
Jimin tried to pat her hand reassuringly, Jungkook glared at the girl,"what do you think your here for, to chat with friends, you stupid girl you could have killed someone, how irresponsible you are,I've a good mind to send you back," he yelled before he heard jimin,"no Jungkook, she's young she didn't mean it and accidents happen,"
The girl was weeping, apologising, profusely,Jimin told her to dry her tears and go home,she  backed away nodding , running off,not seeing that after she went, Jimin suddenly passed out.

Jimins eyes opened, the light glaring his head banging.," eergh!" He muttered.
"Jimin!" A voice came from his side and turning slowly he saw Jungkook sitting on the hotel bed next to him.
"Not so loud, wow, I must have drunk a lot to get this hungover,"
"Don't you remember baby, the accident?"
Suddenly everything slotted into place, " what happened how did I get here?"
"You passed out the doctor came and checked you over patched your head up and let us bring you back to the hotel as long as someone kept an eye on you."
" you ok,Kookie,you didn't get hurt did you?"
"No you foolish boy, you stopped that from happening,what made you do it?!?!"
" I couldn't let you be hurt,"
Jungkook looked at the boy , seeing worry and concern on his face.
He leaned in to the boys face, kissing his plump lips, before pulling him down into his arms and rocking him to sleep.