So who are you

Waking up slowly the next morning Jimin stretched,feeling aches on his body from the previous nights activities.Turning his head he saw the handsome sleep face of Jungkook, gone was the slightly arrogant face, this face was relaxed and at ease, he gently leant in kissing the boys cheeks.

Jungkook woke up to an empty bed, he could smell food cooking so sleepily got up and washed and dressed.
" morning Jungkook,"
" Er morning," he replied, slightly embarrassed as he wasn't used to the morning after routine.
Jimin smiled inwardly at the males uncomfortable demeanour.
"Sit down, Kook,I don't bite.....we'll not unless you want me to!"
Jungkook choked on some toast, but Jimin smilingly patted his back," ok now"?
"Er ,Yer,Erm ,gotta go soon,you know,ah things to do,Erm sorry,"
Jimin sniggered," why apologise? It's not like we are a couple, we hooked up, we are friends, no big deal,"
For some reason this didn't sit well with Jungkook, he looked at the boy to see if he meant it.
"What?" Said Jimin.
"Nothing....just wondered if you had ever been in a long relationship?"
"No,I don't believe in love and all that stuff,"
"But, what about when your older ,family and all that?"
Jimin laughed harshly," Family? You think family will keep together?when I told my family I was gay their true colours came out!"
"What,didn't they like it, or believe it?"
"My dear grandfather is very rich, very old school and traditional,when I told my parents and him, he wouldn't accept it....., no problem I thought, my parents would surely understand, but guess what, after cutting me out of any inheritance, he told them to choose between me or the family wealth, making it clear they couldn't have both....., they didn't need to think long, told me to understand, I was old enough to make my own way in life they had supported me long enough,bye bye,"
Jungkook was shaken, he had always assumed that Jimin had had it easy in life as he was so carefree and loveable.
"I'm sorry Jimin,I didn't realise."
Jimin shook himself out of his memories and smiled at the boy," that's ok, I grew up quick found a few things that keep me financially secure and I'm my own keeper."
Jungkook nodded, he didn't know that dancing was that lucrative, glancing round the apartment he saw it was minimal but comfortable, nice pieces of artwork around, probably copies he thought, through an open door he glimpsed a piano, stepping forward and pushing the door open before Jimin could stop him.
"Jungkook!"
Looking around the room he saw it was professionally set up as a music recording studio, as well as a piano there were guitars , the piano was littered with music sheets and he caught a glimpse of a name, astonished he turned to Jimin.
"Y-your...Chickadee?"
"Hmmmm,"
"Why didn't you say, no wonder you told me to think of the words in the song and convey them to dance!!"
Chickadee was a reclusive music artist, he wrote songs but instead of recording them himself he offered them to specific artists, whom he thought the song suited, everyone wanted to perform one of his songs but his writers rights let him decide.
"So why the dancing?" Jungkook asked, feeling slightly stupid at his arrogance in dictating to Jimin how songs should be performed .
"Because I can and I enjoy it, the song writing just compliments it, my grandfather said I'd get nowhere without his money so I had to prove him wrong, the two things I like doing provide me with a decent income and I can support a charity for underprivileged kids , "
"I'm sorry Jimin, my ego thought you knew nothing about that side of things,"
"It's ok Jungkook I don't brag about it, Hobi knows and now Suga but it's no big deal."
Jungkook was amazed at how unassuming Jimin was.
He cleared his throat,staring at the boy and raising a brow,"so.....,why haven't you asked me to perform one of your songs?"
Jimin laughed,"you haven't earned the privilege yet," he smirked.
"Aw...Jimin,pleaseeeee," he whined.
"Hush you baby..., now if you've finished eating,clear off, I'm going back to sleep!"
Jungkook raised his eyebrows suggestively," you want me to join you,"
"No, go...." Jimin said , pushing the reluctant boy to the door.
Jungkook bent down and quickly kissed the boys plump lips, winking at him and going .

Jungkook walked into his home to be greeted by Tae,
" bitch and dad alert," he warned the other before he stepped into his sitting room.
"Kookie," Yuri whined at him clasping his arm and bringing him to sit down next to her and opposite his father.
"To what do I owe this pleasure,"he said to them sarcastically, shaking off Yuri's hand.
"Ehem,Jungkook, you know it's time you settled down....I told you that Yuri here would love to be your partner...I think you should take her on tour with you and we can arrange your marriage when you come back,isn't that right Yuri,"
"Yes of course Mr Jeon , then daddy can help you with your new venture and Kookie won't have to waste any more time around that dancer, I know he was just trying to make me jealous,"
Jungkook stood up looking from one to the other, "have you two had a bang on the head?"
His father blustered," what do you mean, I'm your father...you should listen to me."
"HOW DARE YOU COME HERE DEMANDING I LISTEN TO YOU," jungkook  was fuming.
"Kookie, don't be rude, you should do as your told," Yuri said stamping her feet.
"You,I don't know what your problem is but I would never,EVER, marry you, I haven't the slightest liking for you, so get your deranged mind off that and leave my house ,and you, you may have the title of father but don't think of it as anything more than that......, I have only ever allowed you an allowance each month because of my mother who loved you, god knows why, you cheated on her for years , made me keep quiet when I saw you with your mistress at twelve,and until mums death you cheated with others, don't shake your head, I have the money to employ people to look into it which they did.....you have the nerve to come and tell me what to do? No way in hell,all because of a promise of extra cash through a business venture! Well sorry 'DAD' you've gone to far, I will pay two months allowance into your bank today after that no more, I've had enough, now get out both of you," he yelled at them furious
Yuri stamped her feet and screamed at him she loved him, his father tried apologising knowing he'd lost his cash cow, but Jungkook ignored them yelling for Tae to show them out.
When Tae came back he patted his friend on the shoulder and then left him in peace.
Jungkook tried to calm himself down, irritated by the recent argument , his father always wanted something usually money..., he stopped his thoughts going to when he first asked Jimin to take the job for ' money and fame,'he was ashamed at himself for presuming everyone was alike. He realised Jimins hatred for money was because his family rated that higher than him and as for fame, he had it without anyone knowing, this boy was a myriad of different personalities ,loving,caring,carefree hard worker,charitable giver, Great lover........So who are you really Jimin.