Chapter 2: Tonight

When I got to the dorm, I told Mimi about my encounter with Lee Heesung. After I finished my story, her eyes grew wide in shock.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked her.

"You're lucky to be alive," she replied, running her fingers through her brown hair.

"What do you mean?"

She sat straight up in her bed and looked me in the eye. "Rumors say that Heesung also has a bad temper. If anyone gets in his way, it's over for them. I heard about this one person who stepped on his shoes, and he ended up with broken bones."

A chill went down my spine. Was Heesung a scary person with a bad temper? All of these rumors just made me more curious about him.

"Wait, you just said they were rumors, so we don't know if they're true or not," I said. Mimi rolled her eyes. "Of course it's true, Y/n. Most rumors about Heesung are true."

"But when I bumped into him earlier today, he didn't beat me up."

Mimi shrugged her shoulders. "Oh well. Maybe he only does it to some people." Then she yawned and laid down on her bed. "I'm going to sleep now. I wanna be well rested for that party tomorrow night." She turned her head to face me. "Are you positive that you don't want to go?"

I nodded. "Yes, I'm sure." But a tiny piece of me still wanted to go. Maybe that urge will go away by tomorrow.

I went into the bathroom and changed into my pajamas and brushed my teeth. Then I went to my bed and turned off the lamp. Mimi was already snoring.

Then I pulled back the covers and laid down, closing my eyes and falling asleep.

On the next day, I was walking to class when I saw Heesung leaning against a tree. He had his gaze on me, and I tried my best to ignore it.

I walked past him, and he suddenly started walking behind me. I groaned and stopped in my tracks, turning to face him. "Do you need something?" I asked.

Heesung smiled. "Yes. Your name and my number are on your phone."

"Haha, very funny, now go away." I started to walk again until he said my name. "Shin Y/n." I turned around. "How do you know my name?"

"I have sources around this college. I'm Lee Heesung after all."

I started to get creepy vibes from him. The way he stood and the look he gave made me nervous. "I just wanna get to class now," I said.

I turned around when Heesung suddenly grabbed my wrist and made me look at him. "Why don't you come to my party tonight?" he asked with a soft expression.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not a party person. Can you please let me go now?" I tried to pull away, but his grip became tighter.

"Not until you agree to go to my party. I know you want to solve those rumors about me, and I can help you."

Help me? What did he mean by that?

However, I do want to see if those rumors are true. I don't know why, but I just do. "I'll think about it."

Heesung smiled. "That's great! See you tonight!" Then he let go of my wrist, walking away from where I was standing.

What did I just agree to?

—————
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!