Chapter 6: Jealousy

—————

Since Jay was coming to the party tonight, I decided to dress a little nicer.

I had on a dark blue dress that stopped above my knees. I wore black boots and did my hair and put on a little makeup.

"Are you ready?" Mimi asked me. She had on one of her signature short, skin-tight dresses. This one was red and glittery.

I never liked her sense of fashion.

"Hold on," I went inside the closet and grabbed a random jacket that was hanging in the closet. After I put it on, I said, "Now I'm ready."

Mimi grabbed her purse and my hand. We walked out of our dorm, and I stayed closer behind her as we made our way to the dorm next door.

"Why are you behind me? Weren't you the one that wanted to go to this party?" Mimi asked me when we got inside. "I'm still not a party person, though," I replied quietly.

"Don't worry, Jay will be there," Mimi said, laughing. We finally made it to the party room, and Mimi went off to talk to her other friends.

I looked all around to find Jay, but I couldn't find him. After a few more minutes, I gave up and made my way to the kitchen. This time, I made sure not to get a drink from the fridge.

I was on my phone when I heard someone walk in. "You made it." I looked and smiled. It was Jay. "Yeah, I did."

He came towards me. "Why are you not out there with the crowd? That's where the real party's at."

I shrugged. "I'm not a party person. I don't like tight spaces and big crowds."

"Then why did you come?"

It's because I wanted to be with you. That is what I wanted to say, but I just shrugged again.

We continued our small conversation until Jay's phone rang. "Hold on, I need to take this. Be right back." He said, walking out.

With that note, I went on my phone. A few seconds later, the door opened again. "Oh, you're back alre—"

But the boy who was standing at the door wasn't Jay, it was Lee Heesung.

He had his arms crossed, wearing a smirk on his face. "I see you decided to come to my party again."

"That was because Jay asked me to come. I didn't come back because of you." I said.

"Are you sure about that?" Heesung came towards me, and we were soon inches apart. "Yes, I'm sure."

"But you're wearing my letterman jacket."

"Huh?" I looked down and groaned.

It was his jacket. The one with his name on the front and back. I should've paid attention when I went inside my closet.

"That shows you still think about me," said Heesung. I felt my cheeks starting to burn. "Shut up," I said. He then grabbed my hand. "Come on, I want to show you something."

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you ever again," I replied, holding myself back. "Can you please let go?"

"But—"

"Heesung, Y/n clearly said to let her go."

We turned around and saw Jay standing at the door. Heesung laughed. "Since when did you start being protective of Y/n?"

Jay came to me and grabbed my hand. "Since I met her earlier today." Then we walked off, leaving Heesung alone.

Now I regret coming here.

—————

I knew I shouldn't have Jay talk to her for me.

I always get what I want, but so does he.

The trait just runs in the family, doesn't it?

I made my way back to the party room. I looked out the window and saw Jay and Y/n sitting on the balcony, talking.

I small hint of jealousy started to brew inside me, but I just pushed it aside.

I didn't need Y/n; I don't even know why I started obsessing over her, to begin with.

I looked in the crowd and saw a girl standing on the side. I smirked and walk to her. "Hey, do you want a drink?

She blushed and her eyes lit up. "S-sure." Then I pulled her into the kitchen.

—————
Omg, thank y'all for 100 reads!!! This is the first time I ever got 100 reads on a book!!! I finally decided what the next few chapters are going to be about lol.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!