Chapter 4: Jacket

I felt myself starting to wake up.

I opened my eyes and waited until my vision cleared up. After I did, I observed my surroundings.

I was in a bedroom, but it wasn't in my dorm. This room looked more masculine.

"How did I get here? This isn't my dorm building either." I said. I looked down and saw that I still had my clothes on from last night.

The only difference was that I was draped in a letterman jacket.

The door opened and a boy walked in.

It was Heesung.

He was carrying a bowl of fruit and stopped in his tracks when he saw me staring at him. "I see that you're awake now, Y/n," Heesung said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

I slowly sat up, but a headache made me lay back down. "Oh no, lay down for a couple more minutes," he said, placing his hand on my forehead.

"How did I get here? Why am I in your room?" I asked.

"Well, you drunk the water bottle from the fridge at my party last night. You fainted and I laid you down in my bed."

I suddenly remembered the rumors about Heesung. About he makes girls drunk-dazed and they wake up the next day with no clothes on.

But wait, my clothes are still on.

"I know it's a weird question," I said. "But why are my clothes still on? According to the rumors, it says you take them off and spend the night."

Heesung took a deep and long sigh. "That part is true." Then he picked up a strawberry and placed it in my mouth.

"But I didn't want to do that to you."

Lee Heesung

Y/n stared at me with a confused look on her face. "What? You don't believe me?"

"No, to be honest," she replied, lifting herself from the bed. "Want me to prove it for you then?"

"How you're going to do that?"

I grabbed a slip of paper from the nightstand and wrote my number on it. Then I gave it to Y/n. "Here's my number, and I'll let you have my letterman jacket."

Y/n stared at me then shrugged her shoulders. She grabbed the slip of paper and started to climb out of bed, but then lost her balance. I caught her back and hand before she fell back down. "Want me to walk you out?"

"Sure," she nodded. When walked out of the room and out of the dorm building. When we got to her dorm building, she let go of my hand. "Here's my stop."

"Oh, I didn't know you live next to me," I said. "Yeah, me neither. See you later." Then Y/n walked inside.

It was true though; I didn't touch her at all last night.

After she fainted, I took her up to my room. I was about to slip off her shirt when I looked at her face. Instead of the normal and calm looks, I see on girls' faces, her's was covered in stress.

It made me wonder more about Y/n. I couldn't just take advantage of her like that.

Instead, I took off my letterman jacket and draped it over her shoulders. Then I laid her down on my bed and walked out of the room.

I was going to let her rest.

Shin Y/n

When I got back to the dorm, I saw Mimi sitting on her bed. "There you are! I was looking everywhere for you!" she said.

"I'm fine. I just went to Heesung's party last night." I said. Mimi's mouth shaped into a big O. "Oh my goodness, you went to the party?"

"Yes, but I went to see if those rumors were true. The ones about Heesung."

"Were they?"

I explained to Mimi about what happened last night and this morning. Of course, I was still confused, but I explained as much as I could.

When I was finished, she had a huge grin on her face. "What?" I asked.

"You're wearing his jacket."

I quickly took the jacket off and threw it inside the closet. "I know, and I'm not going to wear it anymore."

Mimi placed her elbows on the bed where she was sitting on her fists. "But why? Heesung likes you."

"No, he does not!" I snapped. "He's probably using me like the other girls he slept with. Keeping them for a few days and then throwing them away like trash."

I took my hoodie and pajama bottoms out of the drawer. "I'm going to freshen up now."

"I don't wanna see or hear anything about Heesung no more."

—————
I think as I write, so I just came up with this lol.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote!