Bonus (100K)

What if Heeseung never turned himself in?

"Y/n...Y/n..."

You heard someone softly singing your name and caressing your cheek. You opened your eyes and saw Heeseung. He smiled, "Good morning,"

You yawned, rubbing your eyes. "Good morning, Heeseung. What time is it?" "Early in the morning. Did you have fun last night?"

It took you a while to process what had happened and where you were. Once you did, you tried to sit up, but Heeseung held you down.

"Did we actually..." you started to say, scared to finish the sentence. Heeseung nodded. "Of course,"

Your face grew red, and you turned around to face the clock. However, you raised an eyebrow once you saw the time. You turned to Heeseung and asked, "why did you wake me up at one in the morning?"

"Y/n," Heeseung pulled your face in and softly kissed you on the lips. "They're going to arrest me today."

It was like time froze. "Wait, are you serious?"

"Sadly, yes, but here's the thing." Heeseung sat up, pulling you up with him. He wrapped his arms around you, kissing you on the cheek. "I don't want to leave you."

You sighed. "That's good because I don't want to leave you either. Do you have a plan?"

"Of course,"

Heeseung reached from the side of his bed and grabbed a map. Two red stars were on it. "There's a small country town five hours away from here."

He pointed to the first red star. "This is where we are," and then he pointed at the next red star. "This is where we're going."

"I already gathered enough money for the buses. We have to take two. And look at what I got." Heeseung reached into his jacket pocket hanging behind the bed, pulling two cards. He gave you one of them, and you studied it closely.

It was a fake ID.

"This is just in case people ask for our IDs. I'm Kim Sehun, and you're Kim Sojung. And to other people, we're married."

It was a lot for you to process. First, you and Heeseung confessed your love to each other, then you two did it, and now this. You had a bad feeling about this.

"Heeseung, are you sure about this? And what time are the police coming?" you asked. "According to a source, around seven o'clock this morning." Heeseung slipped the jacket around his bare chest. "That's why we have to leave now. I'll pack my clothes, and you pack yours. I'll meet you at your dorm."

"Wait, Heeseung," you stopped him. "Are you sure about this? All of this seems too fast. What if something goes wrong?" What if—"

"Y/n," Heesung gently grabbed your face. "If we don't leave now, we may never see each other again. I want you to trust me on this. You want to know why?"

You nodded slowly, waiting for what he had to say. "Because once all of this goes away, we're getting married. It may take a month, a year, or two years, but we're going to get married."

Heeseung grabbed your left hand, kissing your ring finger. "So, Shin Y/n, will you run away with me so we can get married?"

You stared at him, and then you smiled.

"Of course."

You two were out of the college campus fifteen minutes after the conversation had ended. You two also had to leave your cell phones so no one could track your location. Before leaving, you wrote a note to Mimi thanking her for everything she had done for you. You were going to miss her.

The first bus ride drove three hours, and by the second bus, you couldn't keep your eyes open. It was not until Heeseung woke you up that the bus finally arrived at six AM.

It was a country town.

You and Heeseung grabbed the small suitcases and climbed out of the bus. He held your hand tightly, and you looked up at him. "What about living arrangements?" you asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you." Heeseung said, "let's start walking." He squeezed your hand tightly as you two walked away from the bus stop.

"There's a small two-bedroom house twenty minutes from here. We had to pay rent, but I paid the guy the full amount with Jisung's credit card. Rent won't be a problem for a while."

You chuckled, leaning onto his arm. "As long as you have a plan, I'll continue to trust you."

"Thank you, Y/n," Heeseung kissed you on top of your head. "I love you."

You smiled.

"I love you too."

—————
When a book of mines get 100k reads, they'll get a bonus chapter. Currently this book has 136k reads. We'll see how it goes.
Hope y'all enjoy it ;)