Chapter 9: Subject

As the months passed on, the weather started to change.

Today, your first class was at 9:30 in the morning, and it was a little cool. You went into your closet and grabbed a random jacket from the hanger. As you were walking out of the room, Mimi raised an eyebrow at you.

You just ignored it, making your way to class.

An hour later, you met with Jay at the small campus cafe. He smiled and kissed you on the cheek. "I was thinking of taking a walk at the park today. What do you think?" he asked.

You smiled. "Of course."

He grabbed your hand and made the route to the park. But as he was walking, Jay suddenly stopped in his tracks and turned towards you. "What?" you asked, confused.

But he's a cheater. Mimi's words repeated in your head, but you just pushed them away.

Jay grabbed the sleeve of the jacket you were wearing. He had an irritated look on his face. "Why are you wearing this jacket?" "Wait, what do you mean?" You looked down and gasped.

It was Heesung's letterman jacket, given to you months before. "Answer my question." Jay snapped.

You looked him in the eye. "My friend says you've been flirting with other girls. Is that true? I know we don't go out, but-"

You suddenly felt a sharp pain on your face. You looked up and saw Jay had his hand raised.

He had just slapped you.

"Don't try and change the subject on me, Y/n. You know that I only care about you. Stop believing what your friends over me."

You were lost in your words. This was the first time that Jay has lost his temper on you. He seemed to get angrier and angrier every day.

While you were still thinking, Jay pulled you into an alleyway between two buildings. Then he took Heesung's jacket off of you and threw it into a nearby puddle. Your eyes grew wide in fear.

As Jay started to walk away, you suddenly grabbed him from behind. It made him pause. "I will go out with you." you muffled into his hack. "Just please don't get mad anymore."

Jay turned around and grabbed your face into his hands. He rubbed your face and leaned in, kissing you on the lips.

You didn't kiss him back though.

He pulled back and gave you an apologetic smile. "I'm sorry for losing my temper on you, Y/n. It won't happen ever again. I promise."

You nodded and hugged him. Jay grabbed your hand again but you told him you has to make a quick call.

Once he walked away, you found Mimi's contact and called her. You explained where she needed to go and a few minutes later, she arrived at your location.

You picked up Heesung's jacket from the puddle and handed it to Mimi. "I'll explain later, but can you wash this, please?"

Before she could reply, you ran off to Jay, grabbing his hand and walking away.

Mimi looked at the jacket and realized it was Heesung's. "Why did Y/n have Heesung's jacket?" she wondered.

But she just shrugged her shoulders, making her way back to the dorm.

—————
I knew people whose relationship was like Y/n and Jay's. It's scary.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and follow!