Chapter 8: Restaurant

It was Saturday, so Mimi had a free day.

Usually, you two spend your Saturdays together, but since you've been hanging with Jay, you hung out with him instead. Mimi understood; she didn't want to stop you from spending time with your potential boyfriend.

Mimi was at a small restaurant on the campus and she had just ordered her food. She was on her phone, waiting for the food to come when she saw Jay walked in.

You weren't with him, so Mimi just assumed he was ordering food for the both of you. He stood in the middle of the cafe, moving his eyes around the room.

I wonder who he's looking for. Mimi thought. I'm going to say hi real quick.

Suddenly, Jay's gaze stopped at the corner of the restaurant, where a girl was sitting at. He smiled and walk towards her, kissing her on the cheek. Then he sat down in front of her and started talking.

Mimi watched the whole scene unfold. She because confused and wondered why Jay was kissing another girl instead of you.

Her food had just arrived, and as she ate it, she was thinking about how she was going to tell you.

After she finished, Mimi ran straight out of the restaurant. Jay was still there, and this time he was kissing the girl's hand. Mimi wanted to get out of there as fast as possible.

Mimi was going to try and find you, but she found someone else instead.

Heesung was sitting on a bench, watching the small crowds of people walk on the stone paths. Mimi walked to the bench and sat next to him. She turned to face him. "Hey, Heesung."

Heesung looked at Mimi and gave her a puzzled look. "Who are you?" he asked. "I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Jung Mimi. I'm Y/n's roommate."

Heesung's eyes widen when she said your name, but he just shook his head and turns back around. "Do you need to tell me something?"

"I do. It's about Park Jongseong." Heesung raised an eyebrow. "What about him?"

"I saw him with another girl at the campus restaurant. He was kissing her. It looked like a lunch date to me."

At this point, Heesung has his full attention on Mimi. His eyes were wide opened again, then he scowled. "I'm going to kill that—"

"Wait, how are we going to tell Y/n though?"

"I'm not going to tell her; you are."

"But why do I need to her? I don't want to break Y/n's heart."

"You're her friend; she'll understand."

"But you have a crush on her."

"Yes, that's true—wait, how did you know?"

Mimi snickered and smirked. "I see you looking at her sometimes. You look like a lost puppy." Heesung's cheeks turned red and he crossed his arms. "Fine, I admit it. I do like her. But she'll believe you because you're her friend."

Mimi hummed and nodded. "You're right. I'll talk to her when she gets back to the dorm."

"I don't believe you."

You had just gotten back from the park, hanging with Jay. You and Mimi were in the dorm, sitting at the desk. She just told you that she saw Jay kissing another girl today.

"But you have to believe me. I saw it with my own eyes!" Mimi pleaded. "No, Jay wouldn't do that. He cares about me."

"But he's a cheater."

You stood up. "Technically, no. I haven't said yes to him yet, so we're not dating." Mimi stood up as well. "Are you freaking kidding me? That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard you say."

You sat on your bed. "Jay cares and loves me. That's what he told me."

"What about Heesung? He likes you, and he would be a better choice than Jay."

"I do not like Heesung, and I don't want anything to do with him. Whether he likes me or not, I'm not going to talk to him."

"But you still have his jacket in the closet. It's hanging neatly too."

You frowned and looked at your opened closet. There was the jacket, hanging inside. You wanted to give the jacket back to Heesung, but part of you wanted to keep it for yourself. You couldn't explain why.

"Look, I don't want to argue anymore. Jay says he taking me somewhere special tomorrow, so I want to be wide awake." You slipped under your covers and closed your eyes.

Mimi sighed. "I knew I couldn't change her mind."

Heesung and Jay were also sitting in their dorm. He had just warned Jay to stop messing with other girls. "You do know the real reason I had you talk to Y/n in the first place?" he asked.

Jay laughed. "Because you were a wimp and couldn't talk to her yourself. Don't worry, I have plans."

"What plans?"

Jay stood up and walked towards Heesung with a sinister grin on his face. "I'm going to have Y/n all for myself, so you and her friend better stay always from us."

"What if we don't?"

"You'll see. Have a good night, Heesung." Then Jay walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Heesung wasn't going to do what he said; he hated following rules.

He was going to do everything to keep you from getting your heart broken.

—————
Lol sorry, I haven't published in a while. School got me busy.
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and follow!