Chapter 10: Phone

Mini took the letterman jacket back to her dorm without asking any questions.

She walked down the stairs to the laundry room and started the washer. As she was about to place the jacket in the washer, a slip of paper fell out from one of the pockets.

Mimi picked it up and saw that it was a phone number. "I wonder who's phone number is this." she wondered. Curious, she dialed the number on her phone and waited for the person to answer.

"Hello?"

Mimi jumped, startled by the voice. She wasn't expecting the person to answer. Then she paused. "Wait, Heesung, is this your number?"

"Yeah-wait, is this you Mimi? How did you get my number?"

Mimi thought quickly about what she was going to say. "Um...I found it on the ground somewhere and wondered whose number this was."

Heesung chuckled. "Do you dial just random numbers you see on the floor?"

"Pretty much, but anyway, I need to tell you what I saw today. It involves Y/n and Jay."

"I'm all ears."

"Jay slapped Y/n in an alleyway. I didn't hear their conversation earlier, but I think they were arguing. Heesung, I'm scared about what else Jay will do to Y/n. I never trusted him from the beginning."

When Mimi finished explaining, she didn't hear Heesung say a thing. All there was present was breathing. "Heesung, are you still there?"

"Y-yeah. Listen, save my number on your phone and I'll talk to you later."

"Okay. Bye, then."

"Bye."

Heesung hung up the phone and laid on his bed. Just as he was about to close his eyes, Jay walked in with a huge grin on his face. "What's got you smiling that big?" asked Heesung.

Jay sighed and sat on his bed. "She finally agreed to go out with me." "Who?"

"Shin Y/n, of course."

A chill went down Heesung's spine. Without thinking, he got up and ran towards Jay, grabbing him by the collar of his shirt.

"When I asked you to talk to Y/n for me, I didn't say go out with her," Heesung said, gritting his teeth. Jay just laughed. "Well, maybe instead of being a giant wimp, you should've talked to her yourself."

Heesung knew Jay was right. Jay pushed him off, making him fall to the floor. "I think you should stay away from Y/n from now on; she's mines after all."

"Y/n isn't owned by anyone."

Jay shrugged. "Oh well." As he started to walk out of the room, Heesung grabbed his ankle, making him stop.

"You won't get away with this."

Jay looked down at him with an evil grin. "I already did, little brother." He kicked his hand off and walked out of the room, closing the door behind him.

Heesung groaned and kicked down a small trash bin nearby. He was starting to fill up with regrets now.

Suddenly, he came up with an idea.

All he needs is you and Jay to come to his party tomorrow night.

Heesung got out his phone and called Mimi. "Hello?" she asked. "I came up with a plan to save Y/n from Jay," he said.

"Wait, really?"

"Yep. All you have to do is tell Y/n and Jay to come to my party."

—————
I was going to publish every Monday, but my schedule got hectic, so I'm just publishing any day once a week now.
What do you think will happen next?
Thanks for reading and don't forget to vote and follow!