Chapter 4

I spent the night meditating on the force next to Annabeth. 

Darkness

Pain

Misery

Death

Anger

The Darkside clouds my mind the more I meditated. As I meditated more, the strength of the Darkside grew. That is until I felt the force reach out next to me.

Light

Happiness

Love

Life

Peace

I calmed down and opened my eyes, shocked. Annabeth, I felt her through the force.

No...It was her calling out...to me...

I sat there, slowly meditating on what I found out. I am shocked. 

The force...

It's protecting her...

It...surrounds her...

Why?

I do not understand what is happening. I still fear that I will hurt her if I lose control. This is no good, I must balance out the light with the darkness. I must not hurt her. 

|Tony Stark|

"Sir" Jarvis woke me up

"What is it, Jarvis?" I grumbled

"You have a message from NYPD" 

"What is it this time" I groaned "I don't think I did anything bad last night did I?"

"Other than sleeping with Miss Julian, Sir" 

"Damn Reporters" 

"But sir, it seems that this is a different case" 

"What is it?" I sighed

"You seem to have a Sister, who died recently, leaving two orphaned children" 

"Who?" I froze

"Her name is Lily Smith but before that, it was Lilith Maria Stark" 

"I do not understand. Did you check if we are really related?" 

"Without a doubt sir, the children's DNA matches 30% of yours"  

"Fuck" 

|Alan|

The sun was rising and Annabeth woke up. I quickly packed up our stuff in a box, mainly a few not too worn clothing and my armor. 

Annabeth was tired and quickly fell asleep in my arms once more. At around 7 AM, a black limbo parked right outside as Reporters arrive quickly. 

That was our cue to leave. I took our stuff and hopped into the vehicle with Annabeth still sleeping in my arms. 

"So uh kid, tell me about yourself," My 'uncle' said awkwardly

I looked at him for a minute "Mom married our stepfather after our real father died. He was nice for a while until he got into drinking and drugs."

"Okay...." Tony scratched the back of his head "I was asking about you, I want to know-how are YOU doing"

"I feel great" I answered coldly "The bastard is now dead, he can't hurt Annabeth anymore"

The driver looked back at us and opened his mouth slightly but closed it right after. 

"Look..kid..." Tony began

"Don't worry, we will leave as soon as I get myself a job and am able to support the both of us" I interrupted "We won't bother you"

Tony looked distressed and looked at the driver for help but sighed and gave up talking to me. I closed my eyes for the ride.