Chapter 24

The remaining Imperial Star Destroyers were immediately taken over with their entire crew killed. I proceeded to hack into their central computers on the bridge and started stealing data from the Imperial Army database.

The total inventory of the ISDs gave me enough Bacta to last a decade. There are countless recorded holo videos of the rise of the Empire and the missions of the Imperial Army. The weapons and resources onboard the ISDs are abundant. There is no need for living quarters and life support for most areas of the ship as I mainly use a droid army so I renovated each ship to include more reactors for better shielding. Hanger space has expanded since the majority of the lower portion of the ship is useless. 

My droids scavenged for whatever that can be salvaged from the one ISD that crashed. There wasn't much left of the city but the droids stripped every important thing available on the ship. The government wanted to study the ship but it was useless as I had a large army of droids surrounding it and an entire fleet up in Space. They can't do anything against me. Within a day, the entire sip was disassembled and scrapped. 

The media began spewing dog shit about me which I didn't give a kriff about. At least a billion people have been pulverized during the orbital bombardment and the numbers still rise as heads are still being counted. There were still those who were injured from the explosions and rubble. 

The news called it "Humanity's darkest hour" 

After taking apart the star destroyer and leaving scraps for the government, I went to find Annabeth. Still wearing my armor, I walked into the compound where Tony hid everyone. It is a safe house in case of another event similar to what happened to his Malibu Mansion back in the December of 2013.

The Avengers Tower was completely leveled. The compound is still being renovated as it was a warehouse. 

PEEEW

I dodged the beam of laser from Tony's Repulsor

"Woah, Tony" I raised my hands up "Were you trying to hurt me?"

Tony's mask popped off, revealing his tired yet relieved face. "Alan, thank god that its you"

Tony had bags under his eyes and wrinkles forming on his forehead. His face was also pale. 

"Jesus, it's only been a day and you reduced yourself to shit," I remarked 

Tony suddenly slammed me into the wall "Where the hell have you been?"

"Relax, as if it was so easy to kill me, those bastards would've long executed me," I said nonchalantly

"if it was so easy? 1 and a half billion people!" Tony shouted, "That's one and a half billion people within one hour!" 

"And?" I asked

"And?" He said in anger "This is no small matter. One second you are fighting with five others and the next is the leveling of several cities."

I calmly looked at him "Are you done?" 

He growled in anger "explain"

I stared at him in silence before sighing "They are a galaxy-wide empire that focuses on power. They spare no one and nothing that stands in their way. They would go as far as genocide or destroy a planet to subjugate territories. Consider this as a more subtle approach and not a full-on Invasion"

"How are you involved in this?" Tony asked with a glare

"I do not know but I was once one of them" I shrugged "One of the biggest mysteries to date if you ask me"

Tony wanted to ask and interrogate me more but I was having none of it. "I'm off to see Annabeth"