Chapter 18

|Tony|

Pew Pew Pew

Blue lasers shot out of his aircraft as Alan repeatedly made runs to take down the Chitauri coming down from the portal. 

Huge space eels flew down from the sky as Alan turned his aircraft around. 

"Uh...Alan?"

"Hold on" 

His plane shot over towards my area at an incredibly high speed and began rapidly shooting at the eel. 

"It has an incredibly hard armor," I remarked

"No shit sherlock" I heard him mumble

"Are you cursing at me, kid?" I asked jokingly

"The others have arrived," Alan said, ignoring me "The National Guard has just been mobilized, Fighter Squadrons have been deployed from nearby airbases, The Coast Guard is currently trying to mobilize in response to the attacks while the Marines are having a hard time making it into the city."

"Sheesh, state the obvious will you?" 

"The Navy is all being re-routed to New York, we will be having the fleets arriving within a few hours at the least" Alan finished "Now what was it?"

"I didn't even get the news yet" I groaned 

"I have satellites constantly keeping me updated with military movements," Alan said nonchalantly

I furrowed my brows "What the fuck are you trying to do?"

"Nothing, just in case of an emergency" 

It was then that Natasha connected to my communications. "Stark, we're on your 3, headed north-east"

"What, would you swing for a drive-through?" I asked as a large group of aliens begin swarming up from behind "Swing up park, I'll lay them out for you"

I flew by my precious tower and saw Thor fighting Loki on the balcony.

A second later, Natasha and Barton's plane flew right for the swarm, unleashing a rain of lead into those fuckers. 

"Sir, we have more incoming" Jarvis alerted me

My arms are feeling a bit tired but the adrenaline is keeping me up and running.

Man, I should get some exercise and Shawarma after this

Another eel-like thing flew down from the portal. Alan is still taking care of the previous one.

"For fucks sake" I cursed 

"Stark, are you seeing this?" I heard old man Rodgers ask

"Seeing, still trying to believe" I answered as I flew right by it on the other side of the building. 

The battle on the ground is intense and I have to stop this thing before it destroys even more buildings. 

I silently groaned as I flew right in front of it, releasing flares. 

It turned around and faced me.

Man is it me or is it getting hot in here.

"Welp that got its attention, what the hell is step two?" With that, I immediately put all power into my thrusters

"Stark, we got him" I heard the old man say 

"Banner?" I asked

"Just like you said"

"Well, tell him to suit up," I told him, secretly relieved that I don't have to try and find a way to kill it "I'm bringing the party to you"