Chapter 31

The battle ended shortly after two more droid fleets exited hyperspace and joined us. The three remaining ships were pulverized under our collective firepower. However, the remaining 5 warships are heavily resisting the boarding parties.  

"Hand me the data of our losses after we arrive back in friendly space" I ordered "I will go down there myself to end the resistance" 

"Yes, my lord" The super tactical droid bowed

I took a small shuttle to board one of the enemy warships along with an army of droids following. 

After arriving onboard, I ignited my lightsabers, the crimson blade singing for the bodies it would cut down. The dark side of the force seduces me to cause misery and death. I grinned and lept into the battle. 

| Unknown Kree Soldier |

Never in all my life, I have felt such great hatred. I hated the bastard who attacked us, the fleet of the great Kree empire. What were those scientists doing, allowing the enemy to shut down our warship using an electrical pulse? They fucking guaranteed that our warships won't be affected by such things. 

"Die!" I grinned, shooting down those crappy robots of the enemy. 

Suddenly, my I felt the air around me become colder, eviler. I felt fear and unease for no apparent reason. I tried to shake it off and continue shooting but I then felt the air being sucked out of me. I wanted to scream as I rose from the ground. 

No no no no NOOOOOOOOOOO

I saw a blood-red light pierce my chest before it rose and flashed across my eyes. 

|Alan|

One by one these...pests began dropping like flies as I instilled fear and death amongst them. Just using a little bit more of my strength, I drove them into madness. I enjoyed slaughtering them, torturing them with sith lightning. The sound of screams and the smell of burnt flesh excited me. I broke them, crushed them in their armor, and cut them down. I felt the joy of battle and disgust for their existence. The familiar touch of the dark side encouraged me to do more, let everything go, and be free. 

I knew I am falling deeper and deeper toward the dark side of the force ever since the Inquisitors arrived and were slain by me on Earth. At first, I thought I could live peacefully with Annabeth and I can give up everything else. However, when I know that the Empire could extend its reach all the way outside of the galaxy, I was deeply mistaken. I needed more strength and only the dark side could satisfy my desire for power. And so, I destroyed the delicate balance I kept myself in and unleashed the demon that awakened inside of me. Peace is a lie. 

Despite losing myself to the dark side, I kept myself sane enough to make decisions. I can still protect Annabeth and even give my life if I ever need to. Perhaps I was always a demon, a demon thinking he can live without chaos. Maybe this is the reason why I left the Earth and am going wild in the universe. With the dark side enveloping me, I felt my desire for vengeance and death. Starkiller has officially returned to the universe in full.