Chapter 6

The following month, I built my own computer using parts I personally made from Stark Industries. I deleted all the data and backups of the technology and even went as far as to write it in the language of Mando'a when I first designed it. 

I graduated after presenting the prototype to my professors and a bunch of eyes came and looked at me. Obediah Stane also invited me to share the Repulsor lift technology but I declined. He was angry for sure. 

With this new computer, I connected to the internet and made a firewall that was impossibly difficult for anyone in this world to hack since the coding was all in Mando'a. I naturally had to make my own servers and such but It was pretty simple compared to all the coding and such when I built the computer. 

Afterward, I created a company that introduces Repulsor Lift Technology. The data I submitted was missing some key information and part of it was written in Galactic Basic. The company was mostly a ghost company with only me in it. I began the production line of battle droids 20 days later and only now had we have enough droids to begin mass-producing Repulsor Lift cars. Power converters are also created at this time too.