Chapter Thirty Three.

So far the party has been amazing. Scott and I have danced and sung all night together and it was pure bliss. Our costumes were a
hit and everyone really got a long and made an Outsider like me feel
welcome.

When we first arrived Justin made sure to introduce me to everyone Important with the record table. They all seemed to be familiar with me which made my anxiety ease.

I'm sure Scott could tell, because every time I met Someone new his arm
stayed wrapped around my waist.

"I'm going to go get a drink babe, you want anything?"

Those words seemed very familiar to me, but I pushed the ideas as to Where they came from away and shook my head no. Watching him walk away gave me a feeling of deja vu, but I trusted him with my whole life, My anxiety eased as I got lost into the music.

"excuse me miss, are you Olivia marie?"

I felt a warm hand on my shoulder as I tried to register the voice. Deep, raspy, slow. I turned my body to maten the voice to it face, when I saw..

"Oh my god, yes I am. Hi Harry."

" Olivia, love its so nice to meet you. I've heard so many great things about you from your friend."

'My friend? Oh you must mean Justin, he has been great to me since he has signed me." I said with a shaky laugh confused to why Justin would be telling Harry anything about me.

"No love not Justin, your friend Monty. He said you left him a while ago to use the bathroom and never went back to him."

Suddenly the whole world slowed down but my heart beat did the opposite. I started to sweat and my hands became shaky.

"Olivia are you okay?"

"Where's Scott?"

"Scott? I don't know who that is but I can get Monty."

"No Harry! I need Scott!"

My breathing quickened as i started to search for my phone. Blurred images started taking over my eyesight as i battled the tears from escaping.  But unlike anyone ever Scott came by just as if he knew something was wrong.

"Whoa whoa liv, what's wrong?" He took me into his arms and rocked me back and forth, bring my nerves down from their highest point.

"He's here, Scott. He is going to ruin everything for me! Get him out of here!"

Harry styles stood there as if he had committed the worst crime possible bringing up Montgomery's name. The guilt in his eyes and open mouth face struck me as to what I had just done. I had embarrassed myself in front of my idol.

I looked back into Scotts eyes and my tears pushed out more. Phrases that follow along with "i am such an idiot" continued to flow from my mouth as Scott tried to clear the situation up.

"Harry, don't worry about her she's okay. Monty is someone from her past who triggers her to points unheard of. I'm sure she's super pleased to meet you, but right now i think i need to get her out of here."

"No worries mate, I truly didn't know. I hope she's better soon, and I would love to get to know the both of you better." He did a tight smile which showed some remorse, and left with a wave.

"Don't worry baby he is gone. Let's go home okay?"

In the car ride home i felt nothing but ashamed of myself. I continuously let this man take control of me even at my happiest moments. I was enjoying myself so much, and met my idol, when Montgomery took that experience away from me. I hated Montgomery De La Cruz, and i hope he receives all the karma he deserves.