Chapter Thirty One.

The two week suspension was up. It was now the second week in October.  A lot happened in these two weeks. Scott and I went on an amazing vacation for a weekend, where our relationship grew. I got a phone call from Justin Bieber who signed me onto his record label, then met up with me and Scott to discuss future plans. I met crazy celebrities each time I was in the studio, and was told to come up with a song to release as my first ever single.

I don't understand why I was so nervous to tell Scott in the first place. He was nothing but supportive of me and was ready to celebrate as soon as we got back from dinner. He was only hesitant about me meeting Justin, but I assured him he could come with me to every meeting, and that he was the only person I want. 

One thing that he was no so supportive of is Montgomery continuing to try and put me down and say rude things to me. He wanted to confront him today, but I reminded him we do not need another suspension or anything worse. Monty was pushing to get back into my life one way or another, and it made both me and Scott sick. The only thing he could truly do, is intimidate Monty. 

Scott would constantly push me up against lockers and have a full make out session in front of everyone. Normally he was not like this, but I guess everything with Monty was getting to him. He would even pass him in the cafeteria holding gun signs or motioning to slice his neck. it was starting to scare me slightly, but I knew after a while this would all cool down. 

-

Justin had told me that there was an annual halloween party for the record label and he wanted me to go so I could get some recognition. Obviously I was so excited to go, and Scott was obsessing on what he could dress up as like a child. 

"Baby, this has to be big! Your first real appearance as an artist! Don't forget me, I need to be seen so everyone knows you're off limits." 

I shook my head and laughed at him. 

"Lover boy, stop worrying so much. You're mine and I'm yours. thats all baby." I went over to kiss him, and sat on his lap with my computer to look at some super cute costumes. 

My first big event!