Chapter One.

Olivia's P.O.V

Waiting. All I have been doing all day is waiting. Straight from when I arrived home after cheer practice, to now 7:30pm . Once i got home at 4:30, I ran straight to my room to get ready for the call I was expecting at 5:00 from my boyfriend of 2 years Montgomery De La Cruz. It does bother me to wait for so long, but he probably was just busy. Most likely his football practice ran late due to our annual pep rally being tomorrow. This whole call was  based off of that anyways. We still have yet to discuss how we were walking out, so he suggested talking about it over facetime.

I grab my phone to text one of mine, and Montys, friends Scott Reed to see if he heard anything about where Monty could be.

'Hey, sorry to bother. Do you know where Monty is?' I hit send and laid back down on my bed.

Closing the facetime app on my computer, I opened up safari and then youtube. I started browsing for new songs to cover on my youtube channel. I've been posting on my channel, livmariexo, for about 6 months and I already have 50k subscribers. Monty said that was because he let me post a video of us doing the boyfriend tag and his good looks attract views. I like to think its because of my talent, but he does have a point. Who wouldn't want to look at his gorgeous face?

My searching was interrupted by a bing from my phone.

'You never bother Olivia. And he left regular time 4:00. Not sure where he is. Everything good?' I sigh and quickly type back,

'Yeah everything's fine. Just wondering where he is. Ttyl x'

Turning my attention back to my laptop, i type in 'youngblood acoustic' and start drifting away into the world of music.

-

The sound of a ringer pulls me out of my sleep. I quickly grab my phone to see if my mom or dad is calling but they aren't. That's when my eye catches the time, 11:47 pm. I continue to look around to see the sound is coming from my computer because Monty finally decided to call me. I throw my hair up into a quick messy bun and click the answer button.

"Hi baby" i said blowing a kiss to the screen.

"Hey beautiful. Did i wake you up? I'm sorry, I had to stay back and practice a little longer for tomorrow's game."

I knew that was a lie, but for some reason my mind was telling me to believe him. That Scott was lying to me and Monty was being truthful.

"That's alright. At least you called now right?"

"That's what i like to hear! Thanks babe for understanding. Now let's talk about tomorrow."

"Okay. I started planning some things already. If you don't like them just let me know. I could start off....." As i was talking i noticed Monty's attention went from me to his phone screen. He was smiling down at it, occasionally a soft laugh would fall from his lips.

"Before the party you should come over and help me get ready. Just bring your clothes over in the morning when you pick me up for school."

"Sounds good liv, lets talk it over again in the car tomorrow. Love you bye!"

And with that he hung up. I sighed, tossing my computer on the floor, shutting my lamp off and laying back down - waiting for tomorrow to come.