Chapter Eighteen.

"You have been much happier liv." Scott said to me as i jumped in the passenger side of his car and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

I mean it's true. This past month has been the best in the last two years that i've had. I went to reconnect with family i've ignored, studied harder for my tests and passed them with flying colors. Stress honestly hasn't been apart of my lifestyle and it's all thanks to Scott. He opened my eyes to the good in the world. Honestly, he's showing me how to love again without even knowing it. I mean, even my dad can see how much of a crush i have on this kid. It seems like he's the only one who can't see it. Scott has done so much for me that i can't help developing feelings for him. It may be too soon for a relationship again, but i'm ready for something real.

"I know, everyone has been noticing. I wonder who i have to thank. " i replied with a light laugh and a lift of my brows.

"Well he must have been such a great guy." he said laughing along with me. He put the car in drive and started our long ride to the secret place we were staying for the next week.

The comfortable silence was shared for about an hour until i heard a light chuckle fall from scotts mouth.

"What?" i said turning my head towards him.

"Nothing beautiful, i'm just thinking." He said reaching over to grab my hand. His fingers intertwined with mine as i turn my head back to the window to try and hide the redness on my face. The tapping of his fingers on the steering wheel created a steady beat to make me fall asleep and keep my thoughts to myself.

-

"Livy, wake up gorgeous. We're here."

My eyes start to flutter open as i see a beautiful blonde boy above me. I could get used to this sight.

"Where are we?"

"At the cabin. Come on sleeping beauty time to get up." i stuck my arms up suggesting that he would pick me up and bring me inside. He smirked as he picked me up, wrapping one arm around my waste and the other under my legs. My arms instantly wrapped around his neck and i snuggled my head into his shoulder.

"Mmm you smell good" i said sleepily. He must have ignored me, or didn't hear me because i didn't get any reply. I felt a plop and realized i must have been on the bed of the room.

"I'll be right back, let me go get the bags." I grabbed his hand and pulled him down next to me on the bed.

"Please stay?" I asked looking up at him through my eyelashes. I feel the spot next to me get heavy, and my body gets pulled towards his. Instantly one of my hands reaches for his hair to play with it while the other grabs his hand.

"Scott?"

"Yes Liv?" My breathing picks up as i speak my next words.

"What are we?" He squeezes my hand and sits up to look straight down at me.

"Olivia, I would love for you to be my girlfriend." A smile forms on my face as i jump up to smash my lips onto his.