Chapter Two.

I was woken up by the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I slowly rubbed my eyes and sat up from the bed. Looking into the sunlight peeking through the window i groaned and threw my pillow over my face. Once I heard the second alarm go off I removed the pillow from my face and started getting ready for the day.

Just as I was about to put on the last touches of my lipstick, two beeps of a horn filled my ears

Just as I was about to put on the last touches of my lipstick, two beeps of a horn filled my ears. I tightened the lid of my lipstick, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. Once I was downstairs I grabbed one of the waffles my mom made for me and some apple juice. Running out the door with all of my things, I spotted my boyfriends car across the street. I opened the back door and threw my bag in.

"Hey babe, my clothes are back there. Can you take them inside."

I nodded my head, but realized he cant see me, so i let out a soft "sure".

After I brought the clothes in, I locked my front door and ran to the passenger side of the car.  Getting in, putting on my seatbelt, and closing the door again I leaned over to give Montgomery a kiss on the cheek. I noticed he looked uneasy but I let it slip my mind.

"Good morning handsome."

"Morning."

Taken back by his reply, I sat there quietly until he brought something up to talk about. Maybe something happened when I ran back to the house.

10 minutes into the ride he started talking.

"So how are we walking out again?"

"I'll go out first doing a backhandspring and once I come back up you can run out. We kiss, you get on the field and win the game. Good?"

"Sure, whatever you want."

Once we finally arrived at the school, all of the football players ran to the car. Monty being the protective person he was, pulled me closer to him while he talked. While everyone was chatting, Scott was staring at me with a disappointed look. Monty must have noticed it too, because he pushed me back onto the hood of his car and gave me a long kiss. All the boys were hollering which made me laugh and we pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm gonna go now, meet me in the gym at the last bell?" I whispered into Monty's ear.

"See you then babe."

I kissed his cheek and pushed past the boys, trying to make my way to the front doors of the school.

As I started getting closer to the doors, I saw Jessica and Chloe chatting so I decided to say hi to them.

"Hey girls!" I said loudly making them jump. Jessica looked annoyed while Chloe looked worried.

"Hey Liv! We have a lot to talk about! Have you and Monty spoke about the walkout?" Chloe said with a small smile.

"Yea, he seems on board with it so we should be good."

"I'm surprised you're still with him. It doesn't seem like you guys are fit for each other." Jessica spoke out with a slight laugh.

"I think we are doing fine. How about you worry about your relationship with Justin?" The smirk plastered on her face was quickly removed and replaced with a pout.

I walked away from the two girls with a smile on my face. People would walk past me complimenting me and saying how good my channel was doing. That made me really happy for the rest of the day, the only thing I was worried about was the tension between me and Jessica for later on.