Chapter Twenty Eight.

Im glad that Scott had planned a vacation for us this weekend. The events that happened in school caused both him and Monty a two week suspension, which Scott was not used to. I emailed all my teachers about doing online school for the next two weeks as well. Not only to be with Scott, but just to not be embarrassed by everyone who witnessed what was going on. 

Him and I were at a beautiful resort in California, and though I am grateful for it, I could not seem to enjoy myself. What if Montgomery was right. What if I was nothing but a pretty face. Would people still appreciate my talent if I had a bag over my head? 

"Scott? Do you like anything more than my face?" 

"Olivia, baby. Stop thinking of what that dick said to you. He knows how to hurt you baby, nothing he said was true. You are the most talented, smart, brave and beautiful girl I know. Don't worry about what anyone else thinks but yourself Liv," he said sitting besides me holding my hand. 

Its hard to believe what he says when thousands of comments are just about my looks and not about my talent. Trust me, I am not complaining that people think I am pretty, thats never something to complain about, but I want to be known for my singing not my face.

I could tell Scott was worried about me, and I didn't like that. He was always worried about me because there was always something going on. This weekend needs to be a break from all of that. Just time to focus on our relationship. 

I straddled his lap, which surprised him because I truly was never this forward. His hands gripped onto my hips, which made me flinch a little due to the actions earlier this week. I didn't say anything though. I grind down on him, which made his head fly back and his breath hitch. This gave me the opportunity to start attacking his neck with my lips, as I continues rocking on him. 

Between moans he managed to say, "Olivia, what are you trying to do?" 

"You need a break baby, don't worry." I say as I slide down his legs undoing his sweat pants strings to pull them down. He grabs my back up and flips me onto the bed. 

"Thats not how it's going to work tonight princesses." His eyes turned darker as lust took control over his body. He pulled down my pants in one movement and got to work. 

-

Though that was not my first time doing what we had done, it was a new experience shared between Scott and I. He put me before himself, and made me feel secure about everything going on. Thats one thing I loved so much about him. I was always his main priority. He put me before anything else. I flipped over and saw how he was in such a deep thought as well. 

"Hi" I whispered to him. 

"Hey." He leaned in and kissed the tip of my nose, causing me to giggle. "How do you feel lovebug?"

"I feel amazing. I feel like I need a shower also." He started laughing and got up from bed to start the bath for me, talking about random nonsense. I heard my phone vibrating on the nightstand, seeing it was from a random number I shushed my gorgeous boyfriend and answered. 

"Hello..."

I spent over two hours on the phone before it was actually time for be to do something with my day. Scott continued to question who I was on the phone with but I promised to tell him at dinner. Truthfully, I was scared to tell him what was going on. Would he be proud of me or would he leave me. I had so many questions and scenarios that kept flooding through my mind I couldn't make them stop. I just hope my Scotty boy would be proud of me.