Chapter 7 - Dream

Dean Alessandro

I walked into the headquarter and felt so empty. I literally have no one now. No one to talk to, no one to discuss my work with and no one to share my thoughts.

I let them go because I don't want to be selfish but end up hurting myself in the end.

I walked into my lab and worked on my next project with my team. I spent a lot of days in the headquarters to distract myself. I turned off my phone because I really not in the mood to deal with people.

Especially Danielle.

"Mr. Alessandro."

"What?"

"There's a police in front of your house." What?

Danielle Leone

It's been days since I can't get in contact with Dean. I'm worried and he's nowhere to be found. The hospital even said that he's taking a few days off but still no news about his whereabouts.

I went to his house and called the police telling them the situation that I'm in.

They can't break into the house because technically he's a grown up man and that he might be just taking a break.

The police left but I stayed in front of his house waiting.

I kept trying to call him as I squated down in front of my car. Where the hell is that man?

"Danielle." I turned to see Dean standing there with his hands on his pocket. I got up and ran to him. I hugged him tightly.

"Didn't I tell you to stop clinging to me?" He hissed and I pulled away.

"Don't be mean! Where the hell have you been?!" I bursted angrily.

"Work."

"You're not in the hospital."

"Are you aware I have multiple business here and there?" I ignored him as I hugged him again.

"Go home, it's late."

"I'm blind at night."

"I'll drive you home."

"I forgot where my home is."

"I know."

"No, you're not."

"Danielle."

"Just let me stay for the night." I begged and Dean ended up opening the gate to his house. I pulled away and grabbed my bag from my car. I quickly followed him inside.

As soon as I walked into his house, it's beautiful. It's not too big but not too small. The right size for him to live alone.

He walked upstairs and I followed him.

"Go wash up." He said as he gave me a towel and his hoodie. I hugged it and it smells like him. He showed me his bathroom and left me alone so I can wash up.

I quickly took a shower and walked out from the bathroom with his hoodie. I really love this and he won't getting it back. I saw him already changing his clothes and he's currently reading something with his iPad.

"You can sleep on the guess bedroom, it's right beside my room." He said and I walked to him.

"What are you reading?" I asked as I sat on his lap. He was reading an e-book and I turned to him.

"You're not tired?" I asked.

"Tired of you, yes." He looked straight at me and I glared at him. I took his iPad away and put it on the table in front of us. I sat on his lap facing him and cupped his face.

"It's my birthday in two days, what kind of present will you get me?" I asked and he shook his head.

"I won't be able to come to your birthday party." He said and I pouted. I trailed my index finger from his lips down to his chest. He's wearing a plain white t-shirt and I can see his muscles clearly.

"It's okay, I want to claim my birthday gift now then." I kissed him and he wrapped his arms around my waist. I cupped his face to deepen the kiss and he slipped his hands into my hoodie.

His hands starting to roam around my body. I took his t-shirt off and started to kiss his neck. He took off my hoodie and threw it to the side. He pulled me closer and started to kiss my neck sucking it so hard making me moan.

He then turned me around making my back facing him. He trailed kisses on my shoulder and slowly slid his finger to my entrance. I leaned back as I feel the pleasure that he's giving me. He fasten the pace and then he carried me to his bed.

He went down between my legs and started pleasuring me. I was going crazy, my mind and my body completely going high on ecstasy.

Before I could reach my climax, his phone rang. He smirked when he knew he had to take it. I glared at him for leaving me in the middle of having fun.

How dare he?!

He took his phone and walked out from the room. I was laying on his bed naked but he chose to take to people when he can.. have the best time of his life?

After a few minutes, he walked back in and he threw the hoodie to me. I looked at him disbelief.

"Dean, if you don't come back here.. I'm going to cut your balls at night."

"If you dare to cut it, do it." He said as busy texting. I got off the bed and walked towards him. I kissed him and made him put down his phone.

"You're not finished." I said as I dragged him back to the bed. He kissed my lips fast and hard before inserting a finger in. He trailed kisses down to my neck, my breast, my stomach and back to my jewel.

I was screaming in pleasure when I reached my climax.

He laid beside me and looked up to the ceiling. I put my hand on his chest slowly going down to his pants.

"I'm loving my birthday gift." I whispered to his ear. I kissed him slowly as I stroke his manhood.

"Just to clarify things.. you owe me 8 birthday presents since you didn't celebrate it with me." I smirked.

"Keep on dreaming."