Chapter 30 - Prevent

Damien Serano

As soon as I woke up, I was punched by Dean right away. He looked at me angrily and it was obvious to me by looking into his eyes that something happened.

"You asked me to forgive you and I only asked you for one thing!" He screamed at me and that moment I knew something went wrong.

"Dean, that's enough.." Edmund pulled Dean away from me. Isabella pulled me up and I turned to her.

"Did Danielle.."

"No, she's not dead but she succeed blowing up the Europol headquarters." Bella said and I let out a sigh of relieve.

"She.. stopped me." I said and Bella nodded.

"Yeah, we knew. She didn't want anyone to get hurt, she put the problems into her hands."

"Who guide her? I was the one who suppose to lead her in.." I said as she gave me a bottle of water.

"Luka Keller, he was the one who lead her and they both currently in Amsterdam going after Lycan, Dante and Matteo.. alone." I turned to Dean who is going crazy. He was right, he asked me to protect her yet I was the one who brought her to the Europol headquarters.

"If something happens to her, I'm going to kill you. I don't fucking care if we both are related!" I turned to Dean as Edmund dragged him away.

"Why did you do this?" Bella asked.

"Danielle came to be a few days ago, she told me that she found the copy of the nuclear code. Apparently The Europol accepts Lycan with an open arms because they thought Lycan is a better leader than Dean. Lycan can be flexible and apparently The Europol wanted the nuclear code too."

"They paid big money thinking that they could trust them. They don't know that Lycan wants to destroy Europol so bad that it's a bingo for him to ruin them. Danielle wanted to destroy that to prevent Lycan blowing up the two of them at the same time, imagine the damage that will go through." Bella sighed hearing my story.

"Why didn't you tell us?"

"Danielle was the one who begged me to keep it between us. She even betrayed me, why do you expect her to tell the both of you?"

Edmund Serano

I guess.. there's no more hope in having our little brother back. He was mad with the situation and he felt betrayed by Damien for going with Danielle when he knew it's dangerous and can cause her to lose her life.

We're going to touch down in Amsterdam in 3 minutes and the news is already going crazy. He already built a headquarter similar to ILLICIT's and he was ready to launch the nuclear bomb to Russia.

"We got her location, we already have her on our watch along with Luka." I turned to Angelo who just announced that. I turned Dean and he closed her eyes.

I would never know what it's like to be in his shoes. He was scared for her and I know that for him, he only has her. She's his life and nothing else matters to him.

As soon as we touched down, we all moved to where Danielle and Luka located. We all quickly got off the car once we saw Luka and Danielle being held by Angelo's men.

I saw Dean running towards her and grabbed her hand dragging her to the side.

Dean Alessandro

When I saw her, I felt so relieve. I ran towards her and from the look of it.. she was scared to see me because she kept taking a step back everytime I approach her.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her to the side.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN YOUR HEAD?!" I bursted angrily at her and she turned away avoiding my eye contact.

"YOU REALLY GOING TO DO THIS ALL BY YOURSELF?!" I was losing it. I was out of control. I was mad. I was worried about her so bad.

"GOD DANIELLE!" I ran my hands through my hair completelt frustrated.

"I DON'T HAVE ANYONE ELSE LEFT BUT YOU! YOU REALLY THINK THAT YOU ARE DOING THIS FOR ME?" I held her upper arms completely shaking her to get her sense back.

"FUCK!" I couldn't hold my tears anymore. I was scared for her and she didn't even know it.

"DANIELLE! LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!" She slowly turned her head to me.

"I DON'T HAVE ANYONE ELSE BUT YOU. IF YOU ARE ACTING LIKE THIS, YOU LEAVE ME NO CHOICE BUT TO LOCK YOU UP!" I said as I looked straight into her eyes.

Phoenix Sterling

Everyone saw that. Everyone who saw that could feel his pain. I can't imagined how scared he was for her. It was clear to me that he loves her more than anything in this world.

He loves her more than life itself.

I saw the pain in his eyes earlier on the plane. He was losing it and no one could control it.

Danielle was doing it for his sake, she wanted him to be happy. It was enough for me to understand why he protected her so much and why he cared for her so much.

I turned to see everyone has their eyes on Dean and Danielle. Danielle seemed really scared seeing Dean's reaction. She knew what would happen if she dared to go against him but she couldn't care less.

She doesn't want to lose him.

Dean grabbed Daniells's hand and dragged her towards us. No one dared to say a word at this point.

"If you guys want to do this with me, you all going to it my way!" He said looking at us one by one. He then dragged Danielle into the military plane.

"This is going to be messy." Chance said.

Dean Alessandro

I tied Danielle on the plane to prevent her from doing stupid things like earlier. God knows how much I'm going crazy every second until I saw her alive.

"Dean, I won't do anything stupid again. Please let me go.." She said and I kneeled in front of her.

"When will you understand that I only have you in this world? Hmm?" I asked as tears filled my eyes.

"I'm sorry."

"You better be.."

"But I was-"

"Danielle, if you die.. I won't hesitate to kill myself. There's no use of trying to protect me or to prevent me from getting hurt."